13 hours ago, N8TRU said:

Metal Gear Solid restock. Green Smoke & eco variants available.

https://mondoshop.com/products/metal-gear-solid-original-video-game-soundtrack-2xlp-1

Hope they do MGS2+3 at some point. MGS2 especially, because the music in that is fantastic for sneaking about and doing some espionage to!

16 hours ago, whoa said:

Hope they do MGS2+3 at some point. MGS2 especially, because the music in that is fantastic for sneaking about and doing some espionage to!

In the announcement post for the MGS repress, they said “more Metal Gear coming in 2024,” so hopefully we finally see them then.

9 hours ago, VinylGyroid said:

Genuine question as I haven't frequented this board in quite a long time and just read through the last few pages of the original thread. Are we not allowed to share video game music bootlegs we've collected at all? Or are we just not allowed to advertise them for sale?

It’s been a long time since I’ve regularly visited here, but iirc *any* talk of bootlegs or unofficial releases on this board was met with some pretty staunch outcry and, at times, the conversation would be completely shut down by the mods. At the very least it would almost always spark a debate on the ethics and morality of buying these releases, with the vast majority of users here not being in favor. This seemed to result in those who buy them to be reluctant to share or want to talk about the subject. 

Edited by circuit bored records

14 hours ago, circuit bored records said:

It’s been a long time since I’ve regularly visited here, but iirc *any* talk of bootlegs or unofficial releases on this board was met with some pretty staunch outcry and, at times, the conversation would be completely shut down by the mods. At the very least it would almost always spark a debate on the ethics and morality of buying these releases, with the vast majority of users here not being in favor. This seemed to result in those who buy them to be reluctant to share or want to talk about the subject. 

Understood, thanks for clearing that up for me.

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

Spacelab9 is repressing the Mass Effect boxset on a "thane" variant and Skyrim Atmospheres on a "blizzard" variant.

FREE SHIPPING ON U.S. ORDERS FOR THE SKYRIM & MASS EFFECT BUNDLE - 24 HOURS ONLY!

SALE BEGINS

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd @ 1pm EST

EXCLUSIVELY AT SPACELAB9.COM

Wonder when those Dragon Age boxes will ship.  I thought they were supposed to this month 

• 1 month later...