40 minutes ago, Ogrejoyed said:

*constantly checking my email for a message from the shake*

Check Instagram if you have it. Said to watch the stories and the drop is going to be a slight surprise. I realized I think he meant next Wednesday or Thursday that's my bad for early excitement 

Edit: just checked insta and it said from yesterday that they should go up yesterday or today so looks like everyone should keep their eyes open. 

Edited by AndrewSS

23 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

So now that there is a bootleg thread this is an ok subject again?

I'm curious as well. I think it's starting to get old having to pretend Moonshake doesn't exist and beat around the bush.

That said, I haven't been getting the emails... anyone else having issues? Luckily there hasn't been anything I've wanted yet...

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

What?  I'm serious.  I love Moonshake and have almost all of their releases.  Seriously asking if its ok to talk about them as there is other threads specifically about bootlegs now.

Yes, it's fine to talk about boots. Most of us here like his releases and support them. Speaking of which, I found a couple extra copies of the Silent Hill 2 tape. :)

https://www.discogs.com/Akira-Yamaoka-Silent-Hill-2-Original-Soundtracks/release/8699948

10 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Yes, it's fine to talk about boots. Most of us here like his releases and support them. 

OK....would like to hear that from an actual Mod though as the whole reason this is now the 2.0 chat is they shut down the original page as they didn't want us talking about illegal bootlegs.

59 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

OK....would like to hear that from an actual Mod though as the whole reason this is now the 2.0 chat is they shut down the original page as they didn't want us talking about illegal bootlegs.

To be fair, we've found ways to beat around the bush this long. Links have been posted and things discussed. 

You'll be fine.