Celeste by Lena Raine (as well as her solo album Singularity Kuraine) is being pressed by STS. There will also be a STS Exclusive Celeste "B-Sides" cassestte tape. Really excited about this one. 

Also I'm just gonna leave this Mondo post here.

50 minutes ago, redroom said:

My figurines shipped, vinyl not. 

Hmmm, it says “shipping” next to all parts of the order in my shipping confirmation email.  I hope that means everything shipped.

Also, can we PLEASE get a Night In The Woods box-set?  Holy shit the music is way too good in that game.

5 minutes ago, redroom said:

$375...? 

Unless there's something I missed and they'll release the vinyl separately. 

My bad... I didn’t click the actual link.  I didn’t think about it, I just thought the email was a “teaser” for something on Thursday and my first assumption was a soundtrack. $375 is too much for whatever it is though...

Just now, FiggyPud said:

My bad... I didn’t click the actual link.  I didn’t think about it, I just thought the email was a “teaser” for something on Thursday and my first assumption was a soundtrack. $375 is too much for whatever it is though...

realdoll is also working on it. The Inside sex doll we all hoped for will finally be available. 

But seriously: someone should do a LIMBO/Inside vinyl release. 

22 minutes ago, whoa said:

Was the reason I bailed on the boxset as it wasn't exactly complete for me and the other songs I could miss on really.

On the bright side @FiggyPud, you'll have the most complete LiS OST experience possible by having both the boxset and the Daughter OST. 

Very true!  Now I’ll just need someone to help me out in getting it.  I did read it was a UK exclusive, right?