On 4/30/2018 at 11:31 AM, ghost said:

What up with this for Distant Worlds II?

Item Under Review

This item is currently unavailable because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

2 hours ago, Pug__Face said:

Item Under Review

This item is currently unavailable because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

Lots of people in the video game vinyl facebook group were saying it was super poorly packaged and ended up getting damaged in transit.

2 hours ago, Pug__Face said:

Item Under Review

I ordered a copy and they ended up shipping me a copy of DW1 (returned it).  I think maybe they did that to enough people that there were complaints to fix the item listing.

13 hours ago, DoublesGuy said:

Lots of people in the video game vinyl facebook group were saying it was super poorly packaged and ended up getting damaged in transit.

13 hours ago, thievedrelic said:

I ordered a copy and they ended up shipping me a copy of DW1 (returned it).  I think maybe they did that to enough people that there were complaints to fix the item listing.

11 hours ago, woofwoofgrr said:

I ordered it and received a DW II in good condition. I guess i'm one of the lucky few.

Ahhhh. I got a shipment notification this morning for DWII , so we shall see what luck holds for me. 

10 minutes ago, Dougie Jones said:

Dang, I just watched the trailer they have on the website. The covers sound lame. I retract my statement from earlier.

Seems in line with all their other releases as far as being lame is concerned.

Here's the thread for anyone that hasn't seen it lol http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/108821-etr-superfans/

Edited by Sunshine

From what I can hear, I really like the Breath of the Wild track (how can you not?) and the Shovel Knight track. 

As far as the rest of the record, it is a pretty odd tracklist. I respect it for being different, but it’s such a weird mix of odd covers. But I’m hoping that it’s much better listening through it entirely rather than 10 second clips. In the end if it’s not that great it was only $20.

31 minutes ago, Ogrejoyed said:

From what I can hear, I really like the Breath of the Wild track (how can you not?) and the Shovel Knight track. 

As far as the rest of the record, it is a pretty odd tracklist. I respect it for being different, but it’s such a weird mix of odd covers. But I’m hoping that it’s much better listening through it entirely rather than 10 second clips. In the end if it’s not that great it was only $20.

*$30