Gradius_FRONT-desktop_1024x1024_cf8f1941

DISTRIBUTED TITLES
GRADIUS - Original Video Game Soundtrack LP. Music by Konami Kukeiha Club. Pressed on Clear vinyl. Expected to Ship in 1 - 2 Business Days. Ships Worldwide.$22

Ship to Shore PhonoCo., is proud to present the soundtrack to Konami's immortal 1985 shoot-'em-up - GRADIUS. Spanning a multitude of sequels, spin-offs and everything in between, GRADIUS remains one of the crown jewels in the Konami library. This soundtrack introduced multiple themes that would become not only repeated throughout the series, but undisputed classics in the realm of shoot-'em-up tunes.

Included on this record is both the 1986 Famicom/NES soundtrack on Side A and the 1989 enhanced MSX port on Side B. The album also comes with a double-sided insert with one side featuring original GRADIUS artwork from the Konami archive and the other side featuring liner notes from Retronauts' Jeremy Parish.

Hey guys, I'm teaming up with the Video Game Grooves podcast to try and find out what was people's favorite VGM vinyl releases this year. The titles with most votes will be announced in a special podcast. The vote is up now and is open until December 7: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCBx2eu6vOG2ugsqSM_6cPaF_F7vER1dpiOtXxV5FxhFVUBw/viewform

https://instagram.com/kawadeka.records

If anyone wants DKC2 on vinyl there is a Diddy Kong or Trixie Kong variant from this company shipping out now. It's KAWA001. If you contact them thru Instagram they should message you back with putting an order through. The variants looked sick when they had them up a month or two ago. I went to order it the next day and they took them down. Just a heads up if anyone is into it. 

4 hours ago, woofwoofgrr said:

It's worth noting that the Secret of Mana and Link To The Past albums are arrangements made using analog synths and not the original soundtracks. They're still pretty good, though!

On 12/9/2018 at 5:19 PM, rpbtz said:

It's worth noting that the Secret of Mana and Link To The Past albums are arrangements made using analog synths and not the original soundtracks. They're still pretty good, though!

Yeah I was glad I checked out that listin’ of Secret of Mana. If it was the OST on vinyl I’d have snagged that in a heartbeat! It’s not bad at all, but not a vinyl I need to spend money on.

• 2 weeks later...

14 minutes ago, Satan said:

DAMN! Is that where you ordered yours?

I still holding out hope that Spaceab9 will still do a boxset here. lord knows they've done worse releases.

1 hour ago, Satan said:

Nah, I just nabbed it from discogs. Unfortunately, it was a France exclusive. So shipping is gonna suck

Yeah I put it in my wishlist but still gonna hope for spacelab. 

I did nab one of those Destiny boxsets from Bungie when they went back in stock for 5 minutes last week, I'm pretty stoked for that.