Not sure if it's been covered yet as nothing turned up in search, but we've got some Lenticular Minecraft Clear Vinyl left for Non-US  customers (Standard lenticular and Black vinyl available for US-heads) and Hohokum Soundtrack in both US and International collections if anyone's interested!

http://www.theghostlystore.com/products/c418-minecraft-volume-alpha-international

http://www.theghostlystore.com/products/c418-minecraft-volume-alpha

http://www.theghostlystore.com/products/hohokum-soundtrack

http://www.theghostlystore.com/products/hohokum-soundtrack-international

FYI, I emailed Laced Records because I hadn't heard anything on my Final Symphony order:

"I sincerely apologize that you have not received your order yet. Unfortunately, the Final Symphony vinyl albums are currently being held by U.S. Customs. Your order is still valid in our system. Our management is currently working diligently to get the shipment released from customs so we can get them at our warehouse. 

Once they arrive, we will begin shipping the albums. When your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with the tracking information. I realize that this is a frustrating situation, and we thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter."

22 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

FYI, I emailed Laced Records because I hadn't heard anything on my Final Symphony order:

"I sincerely apologize that you have not received your order yet. Unfortunately, the Final Symphony vinyl albums are currently being held by U.S. Customs. Your order is still valid in our system. Our management is currently working diligently to get the shipment released from customs so we can get them at our warehouse. 

Once they arrive, we will begin shipping the albums. When your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with the tracking information. I realize that this is a frustrating situation, and we thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter."

Yep, I got the same email, just came in to post that.

Hopefully they can get it cleared up.

3 hours ago, Le Gogh said:

Anyone heard any more news on Mondo pressing Silent Hill? Haven't seen or heard anything in a while to be honest. 

It seems they're gradually releasing these Konami titles one by one. At this point I think we might see all their Castlevania titles out before any of the others, but that's just a guess.

On the topic of Castlevania - CV2 splatter variant is up via Mondo now: https://mondotees.com/products/castlevania-ii-simons-quest-original-video-game-soundtrack-10-lp?variant=29053576323

FYI...

f9996632-3245-42ac-9bfe-88924eaaa07d.jpg

Hello,

We wanted to share an update on the shipping details for Final Symphony and Symphonic Fantasies Tokyo and apologise for the delay on US orders.

We’ve been trying to get an update out for sometime and have been responding to requests on social media and via our customer support, however, we wanted to hold off on an official message until we had firm details.

The stock was shipped from our pressing plant in Germany to the US on 16th December and arrived on 27th December (slightly longer than usual due to the holiday season). However, the plant shipped the stock alongside 8,600 other vinyl records for another company in one order (We’re not sure why or how this happened and have been informed this was a one off mistake).

Due to the mix up the stock has been stuck in customs since 23rd December and we have been working every day to get the issue resolved. There have been several companies involved in clearing the multiple stock items within the shipment, which is what has caused the delay.

We now finally think the problem is resolved and the stock should now be on-route to our warehouse in the US. We hope to receive the stock by the end of the week/early next week and will ship all US orders immediately.

Again, we apologise for the delay. We work very hard to stick to our shipping estimates and 90% of our products have shipped on time. This appears to be a one-off mix up from the plant and we have done everything in our power to get the products cleared as quickly as possible.

We have also spoke to the plant to ensure this doesn’t happen again and are now working with a new dedicated customs clearance team to ensure a smoother transit in the future.

We thank you for your patience and know you won’t be disappointed with the final product when it arrives.

Thanks again from all the team at Laced and if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on [email protected]

Many thanks,
The Laced Records Team.

There's lots of shipping updates!

Rogue Legacy is shipping (from UK, Mondo will follow soon), Shovel Knight is shipping (from both BigWax and Mondo), Castlevania II is shipping from Mondo, Rez Infinite & COD:IW is shipping from iam8bit, and The Flame In The Flood is shipping too! Gonna be a great couple of weeks :)

Ori and Hyper Light Drifter has been pushed to February, though.

1 minute ago, The Saint said:

Aaaaaaand I'm never ordering from iam8bit again. This Ori delay is ridiculous. Maybe I'm overreacting?

1 minute ago, The Saint said:

Aaaaaaand I'm never ordering from iam8bit again. This Ori delay is ridiculous. Maybe I'm overreacting?

No I agree man. Just crazy these delays. Data Discs can put out releases consistently without long lead times, so why can't iam8bit? I ordered the Zelda pressing, and a friend ordered Ori for me and him. I feel like it'll be end of 2017 before Zelda ships despite their Q2 2017 window. 

I can't understand it. Data Discs seem to have everything pretty much 90% complete at the time of pre-order, but I get the impression iam8bit haven't even done a test pressing when pre-orders go live.

35 minutes ago, Le Gogh said:

No I agree man. Just crazy these delays. Data Discs can put out releases consistently without long lead times, so why can't iam8bit? I ordered the Zelda pressing, and a friend ordered Ori for me and him. I feel like it'll be end of 2017 before Zelda ships despite their Q2 2017 window. 

Just judging by the info we are getting from kickstarter, the guys making the Zelda do feel confident with the ship projections.  It may help that they are making it and iam8Bit are just distributing it.

7 hours ago, Le Gogh said:

Damn quote box on this place! Sorry...  

Anyway, I forgot they were just distributing that one, that gives me hope. Thanks! 

Iam8bit are manufacturing it as well. But I wouldn't be surprised if Materia Collective (who ran the Kickstarter) are managing the project along with them. They are the same people that iam8bit worked with for the Undertale release and that one shipped on time.