1 minute ago, thefavoriteplay said:

That is just the Brave Wave store front from Fan Gamer. FG hosts Brave Wave's store. These things must have gone in seconds. 

I was on that page too. I kept refreshing and it never came up. I only found out after it was available through another link.

Here:

https://www.fangamer.com/products/sonic-adventure-official-soundtrack-signed-limited-edition-box-set

Kinda of lame to have a link that says pre-order and you cannot order.

I kind of figured these would be nearly impossible to get. Probably only picking up SA2 instead of both without the soundtrack.

Just now, Jamjkv said:

I was on that page too. I kept refreshing and it never came up. I only found out after it was available through another link.

Here:

https://www.fangamer.com/products/sonic-adventure-official-soundtrack-signed-limited-edition-box-set

Kinda of lame to have a link that says pre-order and you cannot order.

It was all the same stock.  I had both links up and it made no difference. 

3 minutes ago, AndrewSS said:

It was all the same stock.  I had both links up and it made no difference. 

That's crazy if it's the case. I never even saw the button appear. I never missed a pre-order for limited quantity vinyl. I noticed the pre-order button was only blocked by an image covering the order via javascript.  I'm wondering if some removed it and got it in their cart to go faster.

34 minutes ago, Vector53 said:

Why would I bother with SA1? I can't even remember anything worthwhile. SA2 is where is at. I will complain about the fact that all of the Knuckle songs are not all there. That's annoying as hell.

I just realized there's no Meteor Herd and I'm pretty upset about it. 

Also Live and Learn should have been at the end of the album

1 hour ago, Ogrejoyed said:

I'm pretty sure they never opened the preorder on Bigwax, so they all sold out on Fangamer

They did open on BigWax. Got mine from there, but it went up earlier in the day, (as noted in Brave Wave's preorder post from a few days back) so they were all sold out on BigWax by the time it went live on Fangamer.