1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

The shake?! I didn't get the email. 

56 minutes ago, Ogrejoyed said:

WHAT?! I got nothing in my emails either.

Can someone email me a link? I keep missing this. I was actually a part of nintendoage back for the original LoZ press and skipped because I didn't so vinyl yet... rip.

23 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

I love the Uncharted games and while  I appreciate iam8bit's efforts, they always seem to slightly miss the mark with their cover art designs for their Uncharted soundtracks. That being said, I'll still probably pick this up because I hate myself and....the hobby.
Ugh.

20 hours ago, slinch said:

Hoping it becomes available in North America as well. With the exchange, it's already $85 CAD before shipping. :(
Still gotta pick up the complete edition of the game with the new DLC campaign too.

5 hours ago, voltagedrop said:

Hoping it becomes available in North America as well. With the exchange, it's already $85 CAD before shipping. :(
Still gotta pick up the complete edition of the game with the new DLC campaign too.

Giving how terrible the CDN dollar is sucks ordering from anywhere's outside of Canada lately.

Would recommend picking up the game though, It's amazing

Hey, you lovely people! Me and the guys from the Video Game Grooves podcast are taking a look back at VGM vinyl in 2017 and it would be a great help if you could tell us your top 3 favorite titles from 2017 in this form: http://tinyurl.com/VGMvinyl2017

Cheers :)

Edited by rpbtz

4 hours ago, rpbtz said:

Hey, you lovely people! Me and the guys from the Video Game Grooves podcast are taking a look back at VGM vinyl in 2017 and it would be a great help if you could tell us your top 3 favorite titles from 2017 in this form: http://tinyurl.com/VGMvinyl2017

Cheers :)

Done! 

Thanks to everyone who voted in the "best of 2017" poll I posted recently :)

I revealed the results in the last 2017 episode of the Video Game Grooves podcast where I'm also on as a guest host. You can check it out here if you like: http://videogamegrooves.com/2017/12/16/episode-17-best-of-2017-frederik-blipblop-lauridsen/