Pre-order of something that looks like Oxenfree repress. Strange pre-order page at iam8bitHere is my investigation:

1. I splited a gif from the page to frames and saw 4 digits: A, B, C, D. Looks like test press, nothing special. But if you look closer you'll notice that the font of the digits looks like the Oxenfree one from discogs page.

2. Then I looked through the website backend answers and saw that vendor's name is "Night school" which is the developer of Oxenfree.

3. Also we have a morse code on the page which means "CLOSERNOTMUCHLONGR". Not sure how it related to the game.

Edited by IndigoHollow

https://mondoshop.com/blogs/news/music-weekly-metal-gear-2-solid-snake-snakes-revenge-original-video-game-soundtracks

"This week, we are excited to present the next chapter in our ongoing METAL GEAR soundtrack series, with two all-new vinyl releases: First up, the amazing soundtrack to the first sequel in Hideo Kojima's long-running espionage series - METAL GEAR 2: SOLID SNAKE. Second, we will be releasing a super-limited pressing of the technically unofficial sequel to the NES version of METAL GEAR titled SNAKE'S REVENGE.

Both available on vinyl for the first time ever, and both featuring artwork by Oliver Barrett.

As always, all new releases go on sale on Wednesdays at 12 PM CT at MondoRecordShop.com. "

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, derkwithano said:

Orders will ship February 2022” might be the furthest out I’ve seen yet. 

I know a couple people who currently have like 6-8 preorders with Laced.  It’s insane.  They put up preorders on things almost every other week.  Only other company worse than that with preorders is Limited Run Games.

Not that I’m complaining though.  I’ve never been one to mind the wait for whatever and Laced always puts out top notch stuff so it doesn’t really bother me.

Edited by Rip

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 2:02 AM, IndigoHollow said:

Pre-order of something that looks like Oxenfree repress. Strange pre-order page at iam8bitHere is my investigation:

1. I splited a gif from the page to frames and saw 4 digits: A, B, C, D. Looks like test press, nothing special. But if you look closer you'll notice that the font of the digits looks like the Oxenfree one from discogs page.

2. Then I looked through the website backend answers and saw that vendor's name is "Night school" which is the developer of Oxenfree.

3. Also we have a morse code on the page which means "CLOSERNOTMUCHLONGR". Not sure how it related to the game.

So I need to jump on something I’m not sure of? That’s what your sayin? Cuz I might do it 

On 7/24/2021 at 1:21 AM, Nubbinsbuddy said:

So I need to jump on something I’m not sure of? That’s what your sayin? Cuz I might do it 

Why aren't you sure? The cryptic marketing is annoying, sure, but the clues are obvious. This is Oxenfree OST. The only other thing it could be is a remix album of the OST or some "Oxenfree Sessions" of music not used in the game, but I highly doubt it's either of those things.

• 2 weeks later...

C418's Minecraft Volume Alpha returns August 11th

A long-awaited restock of the first Minecraft soundtrack by composer Daniel Rosenfeld aka C418 is almost here. Set your watches for Wednesday, August 11th at 11AM to order Alpha in limited edition green vinyl with a standard jacket. Transactions are limited to one copy per order.

https://ghostly.com/products/c418-minecraft-volume-alpha

11AM EST? I'm not sure of the time zone.

Wow. I kinda forgot about the minecraft volume alpha again, and it looks like they hit pretty hard. I came in 11 minutes later and it looks sold out. I checked his bandcamp and it was sold out, store says it's not available.

Hopefully not a bunch of flippers that already own a copy trying to sell these for $70 again. Their email today says "If you miss it, we’ll have more soon." So that's good news.

7 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Wow. I kinda forgot about the minecraft volume alpha again, and it looks like they hit pretty hard. I came in 11 minutes later and it looks sold out. I checked his bandcamp and it was sold out, store says it's not available.

Hopefully not a bunch of flippers that already own a copy trying to sell these for $70 again. Their email today says "If you miss it, we’ll have more soon." So that's good news.

Available on Ghostly https://ghostly.com/products/c418-minecraft-volume-alpha

EDIT: Good thing Ghostly have a limiter on their order page to stop people adding 20 to cart.

Edited by whoa

6 minutes ago, iwokeinrelief said:

Shipping sucked for me, but was still better than buying a marked up second hand copy.

I think some stores are picking this up but it's on flexitime when they actually get stock. Ordering now is a good way to secure a copy, but it's gonna be ouchy on shipping/taxes.