• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tight this thread just exists for people in the know to feel elite and brag?

this is why we need downvotes back

https://store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/product/647841/nier-replicant-10plus1-years-vinyl-lp-box-set-vinyl

NIER REPLICANT -10+1 YEARS- VINYL LP BOX SET [VINYL]

Limited made-to-order printing / Pre-orders begin May 31, 2021
*Reservations will temporarily close once the production limit is reached. Announcement will be made when orders are expected to resume.

This box set takes the four NieR Replicant -10+1 Years- LPs releasing on the same day—Nier, Kainé, Emil, and Devola & Popola—and brings them to you in one convenient collection. Features cover and box art by illustrator and manga artist Shirow Miwa, and includes an original paper record stand as a special bonus!

Bonus: original paper record stand, MP3 download codes (included with each record)

Shirow Miwa
Made his manga artist debut with 2000's "DOGS," and has continued to publish "DOGS / BULLETS & CARNAGE" since 2005. Has contributed character designs to "Fate/Grand Order," "Touken Ranbu -ONLINE-," and the 7th Dragon series, as well as provided original character concepts for the animated series "PSYCHO-PASS 3."

Release Date: September 19, 2021

• Release date is approximate
  • Shipments may take longer to arrive if they contain an import product and may face delays due to customs and duties
  • Potential release date changes will be updated on the website