Dying Light needs a pressing like ASAP. Been playing the new DLC and I forgot how amazing the sound track is.

I could seriously make a list of hundreds of games I'd love to see on vinyl, and more than half would be modern or fairly modern titles. While I don't love the prices we're seeing on a lot of these titles, I do hope that we'll continue to see a lot of titles coming out each year. At least until the inevitable wave of popularity dies down in a year or two, and we see a handful of dedicated companies releasing quality titles at a slower pace. 

I kinda sorta want that SOR 2...but I know I just wouldn't listen to it enough. Where's my old school FF's, Squeenix?! I would love, love, LOVE a Final Fantasy VI vinyl boxset!

And it looks like the CT/CC vinyl is sold out. I just added myself to a waitin' list, even though I'm not totally sold on it yet.

Aaaaaaand ordered. I don't have a PS4 and probably won't get to anytime soon, but 65daysofstatic's involvement makes it a must-buy! They'd recorded this all in little parts and apparently the game itself is piecing the music together procedurally, but they'd mentioned that they were going to be recording an album made up of the parts they wrote - I wonder which direction this release is going to go.

Hi guys - new to the VC boards, but have been lurking this (and the old) thread for a while.

I run a website that keeps track of all video game music releases on vinyl - both upcoming, existing and rumored ones. Check it out if you want: https://blipblop.net/

In regards to the No Man's Sky launch I'd just give you all a heads up that iam8bit have added a media mail option for the US store, which is something a lot of people have been requesting. I'm European so it's not relevant to me, but I would assume it works for all their releases.

Hi guys - new to the VC boards, but have been lurking this (and the old) thread for a while.

I run a website that keeps track of all video game music releases on vinyl - both upcoming, existing and rumored ones. Check it out if you want: https://blipblop.net/

In regards to the No Man's Sky launch I'd just give you all a heads up that iam8bit have added a media mail option for the US store, which is something a lot of people have been requesting. I'm European so it's not relevant to me, but I would assume it works for all their releases.

Cool man thanks for the info, your site is great too, I have been to it before.

Aaaaaaand ordered. I don't have a PS4 and probably won't get to anytime soon, but 65daysofstatic's involvement makes it a must-buy! They'd recorded this all in little parts and apparently the game itself is piecing the music together procedurally, but they'd mentioned that they were going to be recording an album made up of the parts they wrote - I wonder which direction this release is going to go.

How much did you end up paying to the UK? It's coming out at like $70 for me. 

Edit: Actually found the UK site and realised going through that it shows at $51. Still expensive once VAT and import fee is added in...