got my SOR2 limited on the west coast USA today. beautiful release.

I had a nasty pop during Go Straight on the a-side and Jamie from Data Discs went above and beyond helping me out. even sending me a replacement sleeve for my seam splits (which couldn't be helped coming from so far, but...), which is unbelievable. those guys are amazing.

Do you think they will actually put the Ratchet and Clank title on the front artwork in the moon? I don't mind the Ratchet and Clank part so much as the rest of the "180 gram vinyl" hype information. It'd look so good as just a clean front cover. I know what it is. Anyone who's bought from them before can you confirm they actually put these things on the cover? I noticed it on a lot of their other pressings cover art. I feel like it takes away so much from the artwork.

Do you think they will actually put the Ratchet and Clank title on the front artwork in the moon? I don't mind the Ratchet and Clank part so much as the rest of the "180 gram vinyl" hype information. It'd look so good as just a clean front cover. I know what it is. Anyone who's bought from them before can you confirm they actually put these things on the cover? I noticed it on a lot of their other pressings cover art. I feel like it takes away so much from the artwork.

It may be their own plastic sleeve with a Ratchet & Clank logo sticker on the plastic like they did with Perfect Dark and Banjo Kazooie.

It may be their own plastic sleeve with a Ratchet & Clank logo sticker on the plastic like they did with Perfect Dark and Banjo Kazooie.

That would be nice. I looked up youtube videos of unboxings and now I know that the uncharted one is just a sticker too. Might bite on them both now... Damn the prices though...

The Uncharted box-set is more than worth it. It's fucking beauuuutiful.

I know it's dumb to say that like $15 more than what it's worth is a huge deal (I'm assuming shipping or tax isn't included in that $55) but I've paid $30 tops for 2xLPs shipped and that usually hurts me. So like. $45 shipped would seem worth it to me. They should have limited it or something but they haven't even said pressing info on it. People like me are always dumb enough to spend more money if something is limited. =P

Got the Uncharted Box Set, absolutely stunning.  My one opposing thought about it is that I keep comparing it to The Last of Us Box Set and I just wish it was up to the same level.

To add to that, I've been growing up with all the PlayStation systems from the start, and I cannot wait for the Ratchet and Clank record!

Last thing, if anyone has buyer remorse, I will gladly buy the No Man's Sky soundtrack once it's out. Thanks!

What's the most expensive video game record ever sold? Genuinely curious now. Cause I can't understand how someone is trying to sell a mixtape record for a indie game at that price. You could probably buy the records that the tracks are from and that's that. Also discogs shows that same record selling for $340 haha.

What's the most expensive video game record ever sold? Genuinely curious now. Cause I can't understand how someone is trying to sell a mixtape record for a indie game at that price. You could probably buy the records that the tracks are from and that's that. Also discogs shows that same record selling for $340 haha.

https://www.discogs.com/lists/Video-Game-Music-on-Vinyl/196505?page=1&limit=250

From the ones I looked at (AND actually sold) it was the bootleg Legend of Zelda ($300), Red Dead Redemption ($285), bootleg Mega Man ($280), and Life Is Strange ($260). And I only looked at a few I thought would be expensive, so I might be wrong.

I vaguely recall having seen the Final Fantasy 4LP box going for $400. Other expensive ones is the Hotline Miami 2 set where one went for $350, the TRON Evolution 12" which recently sold for $325, and the Red Dead Redemption which have sold for ~$285. These are the most expensive prices they've sold for, though, they usually go for less (except TRON but that one's pretty much impossible to find).

This guy will never sell the Life Is Strange 2LP for that much. $3-400 maybe, but it will never sell for £1500.