1 hour ago, Le Gogh said:

If the unannounced Data Discs is ToeJam and Earl I'm going to lose my shit! The new game looks brilliant, and this would coincide nicely with it being announced yesterday....

The new game will have its OST released on vinyl by iam8bit, btw. iam8bit haven't announced it, but it was confirmed by the dev. It probably won't happen until next year, though.

IIRC the rights to the old ones still belong to Sega, so those could be done by Data Discs, I think. I guess we'll see :)

5 hours ago, rpbtz said:

The new game will have its OST released on vinyl by iam8bit, btw. iam8bit haven't announced it, but it was confirmed by the dev. It probably won't happen until next year, though.

IIRC the rights to the old ones still belong to Sega, so those could be done by Data Discs, I think. I guess we'll see :)

It's Golden Axe 1 & 2! Fuck yeah!! 

iam8bit's not done for today it seems. Double Fine just tweeted that iam8bit will also be releasing the soundtracks to Psychonauts and Broken Age on vinyl. Special editions will be available at PAX: http://www.doublefine.com/news/comments/broken_age_and_psychonauts_limited_edition_vinyl_soundtracks/

3 hours ago, rpbtz said:

iam8bit's not done for today it seems. Double Fine just tweeted that iam8bit will also be releasing the soundtracks to Psychonauts and Broken Age on vinyl. Special editions will be available at PAX: http://www.doublefine.com/news/comments/broken_age_and_psychonauts_limited_edition_vinyl_soundtracks/

Psychonauts! I loved this game.

Could anybody help me out with the PAX exclusive Psychonauts variant?