17 hours ago, rpbtz said:

Picked up the Trials of the Blood Dragon.

How limited is the exclusive Invada Neon Pink?

Edited by mfalcons

(sorry about the double post)

We're giving away a "Hyper Light Drifter" cassette bundle with a BLUDHONEY t-shirt and a handmade pin! You can enter on both Twitter and Facebook below (and yes, entering in both increases your odds). Winner announced this Thursday (Nov 10th) at 11 PM EST!

TWITTER: (follow & retweet to enter)

FACEBOOK: (like our page & comment to enter)

Has anybody received the Psychonauts PAX variant from iam8bit that went online at some point in September? I've messaged them twice about it already and each time the answer was just "we'll have an update shortly". How long can it take to ship out a record that has been released months ago?!

24 minutes ago, redroom said:

I contacted them last week because I'm waiting on 5 records from them (including Psychonauts variant) . One ordered in April. 

They told me all of these should ship in November . 

Talking about Quantum Break , Ori, Oxenfree, Psychonauts  and Killer Instinct . Actually not sure if I asked about Killer Instinct . 

Ori now has something extra. I hope they also added glow in the dark things on the cover. 

Sounds a little like the early days of Mondo shipping vinyl.

17 hours ago, rpbtz said:

A Kickstarter for an arranged Rayman album is launching tomorrow: http://www.raymanbyremi.com/

The arrangement is done by the original composer and the vinyl version will be handled by Black Screen Records.

Is it original or hoodloom havoc(site is down)? I wish they did Hoodloom such good soundtrack

Edited by ASSARTOSE