21 hours ago, redroom said:

Received Oxenfree today. Looks beautiful.

BUT... My A/B vinyl is black instead of purple and it looked like it was soaked in dust and sand.

Even taking it out of the sleeve gives me shivers.

Huh.  I just now read on neogaf that someone just recieved their Killer Kuts LP from Iam8bit and it had all kinds of sandy shit in it. 

30 minutes ago, ghost said:

Surprise Sunset Riders drop from Iam8bit *(It is the original arcade score btw, not snes or genesis).

Edition of 1000.

https://store.iam8bit.com/products/sunset-riders-epSunsetRiders-StoreIcon_1024x1024.png?v=1

https://store.iam8bit.com/products/sunset-riders-ep

oh. my. goodness. Thank you. Pre-ordered this so fast.

Mondo shipping update for Street Fighter 2 boxset.

Saaaaaaad D:

Hello,

We received word from Brave Wave, the manufacturers of Street Fighter II - The Definitive Soundtrack, that they will not be done pressing this record in time for shipment for the holidays. Unfortunately, this means that our stock will not arrive to our warehouse ready for shipment for a few more weeks. We are equally as disappointed by this news and apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

The new estimated ship date is now mid-January. If this item was a gift intended for Christmas, we'd be happy to change the address to that of the recipient's; just share the address with us and we'll gladly get it changed for you. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
cleardot.gif
If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best,

MONDO

On 6/12/2016 at 0:17 AM, redroom said:

Also got this:

We are waiting on pyschonauts to reach the UK store and this will start shipping. We expect the vinyl here before the week of the 19th to have them shipped out before the festive period.

Did you ever hear any news on this?

I'm still waiting on my Psychonauts and Broken Age PAX variants. They shipped out in the US back in September - shouldn't take 3 months to send some copies to Europe.

My copy of Final Symphony has shipped! Wooooooo! 

Went to "The Tomb Raider Suite" in London last night, was pretty damn good.  While looking on YouTube this morning I stumbled on this:

Journey, Bloodborne, Megaman, TLOU, Mario, Zelda, Skyrim, FF6,  and FF9 all performed by the Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra. Bloodborne is particularly brilliant. 

56 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

How long have we been waiting for Uncharted 4 from iam8bit?  It's gotta be going on a year, right?

It started taking preorders in May.. So not really close to a year, no.

50 minutes ago, redroom said:

Nope, no news.

But Killer Instinct shipped today.

Yeah, my KI order shipped as well. Oh well, guess we've gotta play the waiting game for these a bit longer.

3 hours ago, redroom said:

I had to contact the US site for my problem with Oxenfree and also asked them about Psychonauts. They forwarded my question to the UK warehouse. They answered my yesterday saying that my order would ship today.

So I hope they are talking about Psychonauts.

Thanks! Fingers crossed that they were talking about Psychonauts :P

I've got the feeling that the people in the US and UK stores don't really talk to each other that much. With these PAX releases it feels like the US store just tells us to ask the UK store, while the UK store says it's waiting to get something from the US store...