On 21/12/2016 at 6:39 PM, Le Gogh said:

Just got home. I got the same thing! Bit annoying, just contacted them, hopefully they'll sort it.

Wondering if this is a wider issue... 

Edit: Just seen others with the same issue on Twitter. They're advising to email them on [email protected]

Edit 2: They replied within 5 minutes on the above email so that seems like the way to go! 

Did you get your replacement? I've not heard anything from support since I mailed them a photo of the incorrect record.

5 minutes ago, WalnutSoap said:

Did you get your replacement? I've not heard anything from support since I mailed them a photo of the incorrect record.

I did! It arrived Christmas eve. They sent it to me and just asked that I return the incorrect one via freepost which I did on Friday last week. 

Drop an email here, this is the guy that helped me: [email protected]. He copied in [email protected] and [email protected] so you may want to do the same. To be fair to them they were very quick to respond to me, so it may be that you've slipped through the net. 

7 minutes ago, natenomm said:

That's a damn fine lookin' sleeve you have there. 

I'm a sucker for nice finishes on my sleeves. I was determined from the beginning that every Gamer's Edition record should look and feel really premium. 

I've learned a whole lot from this first release - I can't wait to put that experience into practice on our next record!

30 minutes ago, MicLima said:

My Final Symphony still says unfulfilled as well.  I emailed them but have yet to get a response.

My Final Symphony still says unfulfilled as well.  I emailed them but have yet to get a response.

I contacted Laced records yesterday and was told that only UK orders had been filled at this time. Their shipment for US Costumers were in route to their distribution center and should begin shipping next week.

52 minutes ago, rpbtz said:

The Katamari flexi I posted the other day has been announced as a Katamari Damacy + Final Fantasy mashup release by R23X titled Katamari Fantasy. It will be available at MAGFest first and will go for sale through The Yetee later.

Man I feel old. You just said a bunch of stuff and I have no idea what half of it means:

R23X?

MAGFest?

The Yeetee?

I'll see myself out... 

Thanks rbptz! 

19 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Google is a difficult thing for old people to concur.

In my defence I did Google them after posting. My point was more that after initially reading the post that I had no idea who/what those things were. Maybe they're bigger in America? I've never heard them mentioned over here though. 

Anyway, a Katamari Damacy/Final Fantasy mashup sounds interesting. A shame it's not a straight Katamari OST, but maybe that's further down the line. 

1 minute ago, ghost said:

For anyone like me who had no idea what a flexi disc was, this is a nice concise read on the format:

http://www.npr.org/2015/04/18/400369975/its-thin-its-plastic-its-back-flexi-discs-find-new-fans

Who knew you could play a song off a cereal box!

Oh yeah, they've been included in a lot of different settings. There's been Happy Meals with flexis, and they were popular inclusions in different magazines back in the day (now I sound old...).

As a kid I had one with "dinosaur sounds" from some Disney magazine. That was awesome. I've bought a few Japanese flexis on eBay as well with game tunes. They're novelties more than anything else as flexis sound like ass, but still fun.

R23X is an insanely talented producer who's been releasing albums in the form of soundtracks to games that don't exist for a while now - can't think of anyone more perfect to tackle a project like this. I wish I was heading to MAGFest, would definitely pick one up

for anyone curious, R23X's latest album is on sale on blue vinyl at dream catalogue: https://dreamcatalogue.bandcamp.com/album/veltahl