Finally got the backer exclusive Hero of Time. Gold looks super nice, but I haven't played it yet so I'm hoping it sounds as nice as it looks. I will say I'm a little disappointed that nothing else came with the record (especially because it came 3 weeks later than the retail pressing) and even the retail pressing had a sticker on the front of the poly sleeve that said Hero of Time on it. But in the end I'm just happy to have finally gotten my gold copy.

17 hours ago, Ogrejoyed said:

Finally got the backer exclusive Hero of Time. Gold looks super nice, but I haven't played it yet so I'm hoping it sounds as nice as it looks. I will say I'm a little disappointed that nothing else came with the record (especially because it came 3 weeks later than the retail pressing) and even the retail pressing had a sticker on the front of the poly sleeve that said Hero of Time on it. But in the end I'm just happy to have finally gotten my gold copy.

Curious to hear how the C side sounds on the backer-variant.  The C on my standard has pops all over the place.

18 hours ago, Ogrejoyed said:

Mine arrived yesterday too...however shipper must never have shipped vinyl because it's beat to shit.  Emailed them this morning and waiting to hear back.  I'm not normally picky on mint-ness, but between the price point, the lateness and the amount of damage, something needs to be resolved.

2 hours ago, stl_ben said:

Mine arrived yesterday too...however shipper must never have shipped vinyl because it's beat to shit.  Emailed them this morning and waiting to hear back.  I'm not normally picky on mint-ness, but between the price point, the lateness and the amount of damage, something needs to be resolved.

Dang dude that sucks! Yeah I'm also not sure why they shipped it to the Materia Collective guys and then they shipped them personally to us. They didn't include anything else besides a "thanks for the support" postcard. But I've emailed them a couple times and the guys seem pretty cool, so hopefully they could ship you like an extra jacket to switch it over. 

Anyway, I love the release and the artwork is amazing. It feels good to finally have OOT on vinyl.

Did anyone happen to get sunset riders from iam8bit? Have you gotten shipping info? Their latest update says shipping late July, but I haven't gotten a notification. I normally wouldn't worry that much, but I'm also moving this month and emailed them a week and a half ago to update my shipping address but haven't heard anything back. 

16 minutes ago, underwaterzoo said:

Did anyone happen to get sunset riders from iam8bit? Have you gotten shipping info? Their latest update says shipping late July, but I haven't gotten a notification. I normally wouldn't worry that much, but I'm also moving this month and emailed them a week and a half ago to update my shipping address but haven't heard anything back. 

they sent out an email saying they were behind schedule a little bit, but said they should have them in hand by July 20, so I'm hoping they send them out either later this week or next week. But who knows. Hopefully soon, but it's already been like a year since I preordered this sooooo

11 minutes ago, Ogrejoyed said:

they sent out an email saying they were behind schedule a little bit, but said they should have them in hand by July 20, so I'm hoping they send them out either later this week or next week. But who knows. Hopefully soon, but it's already been like a year since I preordered this sooooo

I got that email, but hot dang I had no idea this had been up for pre-order that long. I just ended up finding it and my girlfriend is a huge sunset riders fan so I grabbed it for her. Well I hope they at least respond to my email haha.

22 hours ago, Ogrejoyed said:

So I just got an email from them and apparently shit hit the fan

"As to the Sunset Riders EP, we're planning to release a statement on that. The entire shipment has been delayed again since the shipping company slated to deliver those records lost all of our records...an entire baby elephant sized palette... "

10 minutes ago, underwaterzoo said:

So I just got an email from them and apparently shit hit the fan

"As to the Sunset Riders EP, we're planning to release a statement on that. The entire shipment has been delayed again since the shipping company slated to deliver those records lost all of our records...an entire baby elephant sized palette... "

wtf how is that even possible

1 hour ago, PookdaddyG said:

I'm still waiting on both. 

Thanks! I got my DKC order in during the first round of sales but didn't have the money for both so I waited on Metroid but after how quickly I got DKC I was starting to get a bit worried. Obviously can't speak for Metroid yet but DKC will be well worth your wait.