Soon: Atmosphere - You Can't Imagine... & The Fun EP

gmoney

You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having (10 Year Anniversary Edition) will be a 4LP set on green and red vinyl.

About The Fun EP:

Originally released as a limited promo CD only, Atmosphere’s The Fun EP (Happy Clown Bad Dub 8) is re-packaged and reformatted on vinyl for the first time ever in this 12” smiley face picture disc. Featuring 8 tracks from Slug and Ant, including bonus track “Pretty Broad” as well as alternate versions of "Say Hey There" and "Panic Attack" off of the critically acclaimed 2005 release You Can’t Imagine How Much Fun We’re Having. Packaging includes plastic LP jacket, custom obi-insert, and a free digital download card. Quantities are limited, and this will not be available again!

Both will be out October 23.

Amazon links:

4 lp means expensive :( Been wanting this album for years, don't really need that ep it's kind of mediocre

Rhymesayers LP means expensive.

I love so much of what Slug puts out across the label, but damn their releases seem like they're consistently priced a few dollars outside of my comfort zone.

I'm beyond excited for the new Prof record, especially after the latest single/video, but $26 before taxes and shipping just seems like too much.

• 2 weeks later...

You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having will be around $43 in stores. It will be a quad fold jacket - and limited to 5000 copies. First two LPs will be the album, the next two will be instrumentals.

The Fun EP will be around $19 in stores. Also limited to 5000 copies.

Fucking stupid that they insist on packaging it with the 2 instrumentals so that they can charge 40+.   No thanks Sean.

• 2 weeks later...