UK vinyl deals

allenh

Oh shit - really? Where did you hear that?

They're going to need to update that product page to say that otherwise there's going to be some pissed off customers.

Was doing a little searching about it earlier and saw it on this thread: http://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/secret-soundtrack-zavvis-monthly-subscription.70471/page-2#post-1580420

You're right, there's nothing about it on the product page, nor does it mention it on my account subscription.

Not sure about the zavvi soundtrack subscription thing but there are quite a few soundtracks up there for less than a tenner if you search soundtrack. I've just bought:

Vikings: Series III - Original TV Series Soundtrack OST (2LP) - Limited Coloured Vinyl

Entourage (The Movie) - The Original Soundtrack OST (1LP) - Limited Edition Coloured Vinyl

Fantastic Four: The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack OST (2LP) -  Zavvi Exclusive Ltd Edition Vinyl - Thing Edition (500 Worldwide Only)

The Duke Of Burgundy - Original Soundtrack OST - Black Vinyl LP

Penguins of Madagascar - The Original Soundtrack OST (1LP) - Limited Edition Coloured Vinyl

Marco Polo - The Original Soundtrack OST (2LP) - Limited Edition Coloured Vinyl

For just under £55 shipped, not sure I'm going to like them all but for those prices I'll give them a go

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recordstore.co.uk are giving 29% off everything today with the code LEAP16. Great deal.

Just come to post this! Awesome deal for new releases but there is a £50 minimum spend.

Works on sale products too, although the don't seem to have a sale section. Best find was Underworld - Second Toughest In The Infants for £8.51!