Neko Case - Truckdriver, Gladiator, Mule (discography box set)

Well, fuck. I was down to just needing to get a copy of Furnace Room Lullaby. Anybody want to buy Neko single albums? This is just simpler.

(Plus...The Virginian on vinyl for the first time? Duh. Of course I'm buying this.)

Unless we think they're doing single issues as well...

Yeah I have all the Lance Rock and anti- pressings. I only need the Virginian.

I'm curious about the direct from analog tapes aspect. I'm gonna wait to see some reviews, because maybe I would prefer this if it sounds amazing.

True, true. And those older ones shouldn't drop too much in price. You can almost pay for the set just selling a yellow Blacklisted.

Double post, don't care.

Has anyone else seen the dude from Lance Rock trying to sell "extra copies" of old colored copies for ridiculous amounts on eBay? Like...dude, if you found extra copies of shit, just sell them at a reasonable price.

Edit: looks like they sold/he took them down.

Double post, don't care.

Has anyone else seen the dude from Lance Rock trying to sell "extra copies" of old colored copies for ridiculous amounts on eBay? Like...dude, if you found extra copies of shit, just sell them at a reasonable price.

Edit: looks like they sold/he took them down.

Oh believe me, he is still posting them up. I am glad this is being released, I only own Fox Confessor so it's a good one for me to get. 

Oh believe me, he is still posting them up. I am glad this is being released, I only own Fox Confessor so it's a good one for me to get.

Ooh, yeah this'll be a good buy for you!

That's a bummer that he keeps posting them up. I messaged him about it a while ago, not that I thought it would do any good. Guy seems like a real turd.

This is a pretty good deal for any fan of NC. That being said, I have 4 of these, and so not sure if I'm ready to drop this money on second copies....hopefully more information about individual releases soon enough.  But seriously, hard to find an artist with a better discography - each album is different and strong enough on its own, and Tigers is one of my all-time favourite live albums.

While we're here - top 3 Neko albums? Mine would go:

1. Fox Confessor

2. Furnace Room Lullaby

3. Tigers Have Spoken (I just love the choices of covers)