PO: Drug Church - Hit Your Head

dvv

did you ever get your sub versions? My local has a couple of the splatter still if you don't want to deal with NS. I feel bad for you guys and even more so for anyone who signed up for 2016

Still waiting. Chris didn't reply to me the last time I asked (after The Wonder Years release had made it to merchnow).

Still waiting. Chris didn't reply to me the last time I asked (after The Wonder Years release had made it to merchnow).

I've never got a word out of them, that makes zero sense though the retail has been out since the middle to end of last month, there is no good excuse for not sending these out yet

Someone told me on Facebook they got tracking today for their 2015 sub. I guess we'll see.

EDIT: nvm, this is the 2016 Subscription he was talking about.

Wait, has anything even come out this year? I guess that Shai Hulud release probably counts as a 2016 release even though I think it was originally meant to release late 2015.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Band signed to New Noise, posted a new song, no word on a new album yet!

https://youtu.be/Q_bB3LBYG6E

4 minutes ago, Codyoster said:

You mean PURE noise. But that's sick hopefully all those young pop punk kids throw tons of money at them

Ha, the premiere is through New Noise, that is a little confusing. We are pretty hyped on them.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...