Good Bean Bag Chairs (Dorm Furniture Advice)

KJL95

Hey everyone. I just moved onto campus and have a small apartment (for conversation's sake, my room's the size of a dorm room.) I'm looking for a bean bag chair and am realizing that there are some less than quality chairs being sold as THE GREATEST CHAIR EVER MADE EVER GIVE ME YOUR MONEY NOW.

Anyway, does anyone have a bean bag chair that they want to recommend/praise? (Or any other type of chair smaller than a futon)

Yogibo. It's the most comfortable thing I've ever sat in. By far.

Also, this. I was in the mall the other day and I was like "What the fuck is this shit?" when I saw the Yogibo store. Then my girlfriend was like "Go sit in one. We have them at the office and they're amazing." She wasn't wrong.

Only if "Sublime poster and backlight" is already taken.

Worst thing ever.

Also, this. I was in the mall the other day and I was like "What the fuck is this shit?" when I saw the Yogibo store. Then my girlfriend was like "Go sit in one. We have them at the office and they're amazing." She wasn't wrong.

Seriously! They're amazing.

Do these yogibo chairs support your back?

Mr. Willis will have to answer that because I haven't sat in one in a while and can't really remember.

Also, I smoked a lot of weed in college. I couldn't even begin to calculate how many dorm rooms with Sublime posters I've been in.

I fucking hate Sublime.

I fucking hate dorm rooms.  And most of the people that reside within them.

But hate is a strong word.  I just don't like them.