PO: Sugar Ray- Lemonade and Brownies MOV 180g

kjkenney

But seriously.  There was a time when you'd be at a used CD store, see a CD you haven't thought about in 6-7 years, pick it up, reminisce for a few seconds, and then put it back in the bin.  Now, when you see those same albums, you buy them for $35, reminisce for a few seconds, and then put them back in the Kallax.

this is the last record in the world that needs to be pressed on vinyl

I'm just hoping you've listened to it before.

If so and you don't like it, that's totally cool... not everyone likes the same things.

But if not, I'd recommend giving it at least a single listen.

Even if you never listen to it and assume it's terrible that's cool too... shouldn't affect me or anyone else.

My love of it may be purely nostalgic, but it was the only one that ever did anything for me.

Do you guys have something against a Big Black Woman?

No, just something against terrible forgettable 90s music being pressed on vinyl. This is why  records take 8 months to get pressed, cause labels are putting out bullshit you can buy for .99 on cd, it's not going to be dramatically better or anything like most 90s stuff it's not like it was recorded all analog (could be wrong but it's rare to see in the 90s, DATs were super popular). Between this, Everclear and Goo Goo Dolls I think I'm going to be sick

Whatever. Those Goo Goo Dolls albums are two of the best rock albums to come out of the 90s. If you don't think those deserve to be pressed, I'll counter and say Pearl Jam doesn't even deserve to release music. Not sure if you're a PJ fan, but they seem to be the #1 shitty band with a massive fanbase.

I'll admit I bought Floored on cd when it was relevent, but I wouldn't even pay $5 for an lp version. Stuff like that and Bush I admit liking as a kid, but have no desire to take a stroll down memory lane as it aged awfully IMO, sorry for double posting :P

this...I don't have a problem listening to stuff like this while I am on the bike but no way am I going to sit down and listen to this stuff on turntable

I'll admit I bought Floored on cd when it was relevent, but I wouldn't even pay $5 for an lp version. Stuff like that and Bush I admit liking as a kid, but have no desire to take a stroll down memory lane as it aged awfully IMO, sorry for double posting :P

this...I don't have a problem listening to stuff like this while I am on the bike but no way am I going to sit down and listen to this stuff on turntable

If I decided to record an album, I think my shitty voice would be pretty well on par with Mark McGrath's. I'm about as tone deaf as he is.

Bundle this garbage like they do at walmart with four movies on one DVD: stick a Smash Mouth album with this, Sister Hazel, and Dog's Eye View. Some people will truly be happy to see this combo, and it will save them the trouble of having to track down each gem individually.