PO: Sugar Ray- Lemonade and Brownies MOV 180g

kjkenney

If I decided to record an album, I think my shitty voice would be pretty well on par with Mark McGrath's. I'm about as tone deaf as he is.

Bundle this garbage like they do at walmart with four movies on one DVD: stick a Smash Mouth album with this, Sister Hazel, and Dog's Eye View. Some people will truly be happy to see this combo, and it will save them the trouble of having to track down each gem individually.

You forgot Dishwalla.

If I decided to record an album, I think my shitty voice would be pretty well on par with Mark McGrath's. I'm about as tone deaf as he is.

Bundle this garbage like they do at walmart with four movies on one DVD: stick a Smash Mouth album with this, Sister Hazel, and Dog's Eye View. Some people will truly be happy to see this combo, and it will save them the trouble of having to track down each gem individually.

hey now, Fush Yu Mang was a solid album, would love to see it pressed.

The entire time reading this thread, I was telling myself..."they have no idea that this album is a completely different genre of music".

This is where I'm coming from... I accept that not everyone likes what I like, but I have a feeling that at least some of the people dissing it have never heard it and have only heard the shitty Sugar Ray albums that I wholeheartedly agree suck ass.

Of those people at least one or two would change their mind if they listened to this album... but maybe not?

I can't stand PJ either, both them and the goo goo dolls are so derivative, such little variation in songwriting and unadventurous does nothing for me personally. But I did not like grunge much or the influence it had on pop music

Jesus christ...what? You are not familiar with Pearl Jam's music if you think that. 

I worked in record stores for 6 years I've heard wayyyyyyyyyyy too much Pearl Jam. I will consent Yield had some different songs and that I'm an overgeneralizing asshole because I heard way too much of them (Ten, Vs., and that stupid Into The Wild Soundtrack in particular). i just don't like Eddie Vedder ok >.>

I worked in record stores for 6 years I've heard wayyyyyyyyyyy too much Pearl Jam. I will consent Yield had some different songs and that I'm an overgeneralizing asshole because I heard way too much of them (Ten, Vs., and that stupid Into The Wild Soundtrack in particular). i just don't like Eddie Vedder ok >.>

Same here. Can't stand his voice at all. Whenever he sings it sounds like he's getting a prostate exam.

Same here. Can't stand his voice at all. Whenever he sings it sounds like he's getting a prostate exam.

This, this, and this.

I'm totally buying this, so I guess I'm the only one who's happy about it... I guess that means I'm no rush to order though!!

Might as well wait for it to show up in the clearance bins.

This record is fun as hell. I'll be purchasing. I like everything they did up to and including the self titled. really good,  sunny, sing along so cal hard rock.