100 5xLP grab bags at NO IDEA

vardcore

Seriously. A cheap grab bag is not going to have something in it to strike ebay gold.

Going to have to pass on this one though. Been wanting to pick up a No Idea grab bag though. Maybe next time.

I'll be happy if I get something loud and screamy. Even if I only enjoy one record I'll consider it a win. Anything I don't like I can try to sell for cheap or just give away with something else I sell.

I'm all about throwing in extra shit when I sell something. I haven't sold much but anyone who has bought from me has gotten more than just what they paid for.

I'll be happy if I get something loud and screamy. Even if I only enjoy one record I'll consider it a win. Anything I don't like I can try to sell for cheap or just give away with something else I sell.

I'm all about throwing in extra shit when I sell something. I haven't sold much but anyone who has bought from me has gotten more than just what they paid for.

I'm with that.  I have a few things I need to get rid of that I'll throw into my current few sales this week.

You didn't even sell me anything and you sent me a fuck ton of things in a mailer.

I got

Ringers - Hurry Up & Wait

Cute Lepers - Smart Accessories

The Goodnight Loving Supper Club

No Weather Talks - Undoing Defeat

Hot Water Music - Live In Chicago 3xLP

Hot Water Music - Live In Chicago - White 6" no sleeve or cover.

I've only heard a few HWM songs and I've heard of Cute Lepers. I'm pretty interested to listen to the rest. I think It was a pretty good deal for 20 bucks.

I got

I've only heard a few HWM songs and I've heard of Cute Lepers. I'm pretty interested to listen to the rest. I think It was a pretty good deal for 20 bucks.

This is hard to believe.

I got

Nice haul! The sleeper album is that Goodnight Loving. Nice folk garage feel to that band.

I don't understand why you'd post in a grab bag sale thread that you received your order and not include a list of what you got. Especially when you're the first.

Shit man, didn't know it was that big of a deal haha.

Snuggle - Zero Real Hearts

Hot Water Music - Live in Chicago

(2) Cute Lepers - Smart Accessories

Ringers - Hurry Up and Wait

Ringers - Curses

(2) No Weather Talks - Undoing Defeat

(2) The Goodnight Loving Supperclub

Did anyone get an automated email in advance that contained a tracking number? If so, did you track it? If so, was the tracking / delivery info accurate?

-- I can take your answers offline, if you prefer to PM.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED! I think the next grab bag will have an exclusive record (or at least an exclusive color) included. That said, there are no plans currently to offer another LP bag anytime soon. That said, would anyone be up for a 10-for-$20 7" bag? I could see maybe offering one of those in a month or two. Not sure. I bet overseas folks would be into it, what with lower postage costs.