*CLOSED* I GOT MARRIED AND IM GONNA GIVE YOU SOMETHIN

captainaldous

Hey all! I got Married yesterday and I'm just happy as I can possibly be so I figured I would try and pass some positivity down the line.

The winner gets....honestly whatever I feel like giving you. Could be a record(s), cassette(s), book(s), or a combination of those things. I'll be sure that it isn't something that you have already though.

To enter, just post in this thread about something in your life that makes you happy or just some cool shit that's happened to you. Might be corny, but whatever I don't care. I'll close the giveaway on Thursday night. Good luck and have a nice week!

1z53vqo.jpg

Dude go on a honey moon and get the hell off vc

We went to a very nice hotel afterwards, spent the night there, nice dinner, breakfast, and a little shopping in the morning. We have a son, work, and school to get back to. We plan on doing something bigger later this year. We just didn't want to wait anymore.

Thanks though! Haha.

Congrats man!

It's corny as hell, but listening to music makes me happy. There were many times in my life where I felt like absolute shit about everything and everything felt like it was falling apart, but when I would lock myself in my room, put on some headphones and listen to my favorite cassettes/CD's/records, it took me to another place, it took me far away from all the bullshit that was going on. It was my one happy place. This is why I will forever have a love and appreciation for music, it practically saved my life!

Nice catch, man.

I'm happy because I finally got my Kallax shelves up in my new apartment and after I sort these straggler records that I never got around to cataloging, they'll all be in a shelf and off the floor at last. I'm also happy because I got two of them and my 12" LP collection looks like it's gonna fit perfectly in two.

Congrats! You two look awesome.

I'm happy because last week marked 7 years I've been with my current company. I love it and I hope for many more years!

It always makes me happy seeing people who've had their job for several years and enjoy it. Makes me think the future might not suck too much after all  :)