*CLOSED* I GOT MARRIED AND IM GONNA GIVE YOU SOMETHIN

captainaldous

Everyone around me is getting married ._. 

Music makes me happy, yess, but besides that, talking to people makes me happy. I don't really have deep, close friends, but deep or weird conversations make me happy. I'm kind of the stranger to everyone to spill secrets to, and I've taken it upon myself to be the unofficial secret keeper. Almost like the internet in real life. 

Traveling also knocks my socks off. From going down to 7-11 to across the world, it is the best thing I could ever do. I just love doing stuff! I'm a very tactile person. I need to be able to put my hands on things. Although with people, I don't want to touch them or have them touch me unless I really know them. I've had to run across the school to avoid getting hugged. That wasn't fun.

But I digress.

In short, doing stuff makes me happy, and when I listen to music I dance so, xp 

Congratulations on the nuptials! You both look happy.

If I were to talk about something that has made me happy it would have to be this year's E3 announcement of the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter and subsequent game. Shenmue is my favorite video game series and the fans have waited 14 years for a sequel, and it was finally announced this year! But, it still won't be out, due to development, until 2017 - so we have to wait 2 more years, but I will finally have my closure.

On top of that, the new video game vinyl music label Data Discs pressed up the Shenmue soundtrack in true serendipitous fashion. I'm very happy to be a Shenmue fan right now.

Congrats!

Right now I am made happy by my living situation. It isn't the most money that I have made, but I am out on my own, I can pay my bills and I get to work towards my future as I finish grad school. I also have a great balance of living in the city, but living right across the street from a park that is bigger than Central Park where I can go and walk around and take it all in. The fact that I am in a pretty drama-free part of life now where I am surrounded by people who matter to me is a plus, as well.

Finally getting outdoors makes me happy! Spent my labor day weekend with my small fam (my wife[pregnant] and son) and my parents at a cabin in a state park in West Tennessee. It was nice to actually do outdoorsey stuff and just kick it all analog for a few days...sometimes you have to make yourself do something different and since my parents covered the cabin...Oh and congrats man! You both look very happy.

Finally getting outdoors makes me happy! Spent my labor day weekend with my small fam (my wife[pregnant] and son) and my parents at a cabin in a state park in West Tennessee. It was nice to actually do outdoorsey stuff and just kick it all analog for a few days...sometimes you have to make yourself do something different and since my parents covered the cabin...Oh and congrats man! You both look very happy.

Love it.