*CLOSED* I GOT MARRIED AND IM GONNA GIVE YOU SOMETHIN

captainaldous

Watching the fog roll in this morning made me happy. Plus I'm the luckiest girl on the planet because my niece and nephew are too darn cute and sweet. The last time I visited, my niece cried and said she was going to miss me. It broke my heart but also warmed it. Children are pretty special because they love you no matter what.

Congrats man! You two look super happy and I'm so happy for you!

I've been getting more confident in public speaking. I had a pretty traumatic experience with it when I was younger and got teased for the incident for years haha so I've always been anxious about it. I'm taking a college course on it and it's making me a more concise and comfortable speaker!

Sadly, my gram died this past week. It was rough, we were very close and my mom and my uncle and I really took care of her this past year. She had bone cancer and it was awful to watch her health go down hill. However, it was a beautiful service and a lot of people (including my professors) came to honor her. It made me happy to see her remembered fondly and the tragedy also brought my extended family together and we were super close. It hasn't been that way for almost a decade. We played Wiffle ball after the funeral because she loved playing it with the grandkids. Also I got to speak about our favorite memories of her at th funeral and it was just positive even in such a negative situation.

Congrats and treat her well :)

I've been dating a beautiful girl for over 2 years (against all odds, right?) 

My Mets are 78-61 with a 7 game lead over the Nats (even more against the odds)

I get to see Brandon Flowers on September 28th which also happens to be my birthday. 

Happy about all of these things! Congrats on the wedding man, that's so exciting. 

Finally after 9 years of hard work I finally achieved my goal of being a teacher...I'm 3 weeks in and loving it...

The fact that my incredible wife is also a teacher is just a giant bonus!

Congrats man! Marriage is fucking awesome!

Finally after 9 years of hard work I finally achieved my goal of being a teacher...I'm 3 weeks in and loving it...

The fact that my incredible wife is also a teacher is just a giant bonus!

Congrats man! Marriage is fucking awesome!

My wife just started teaching 3rd grade after graduating 8 years ago. It's a title 1 school and she has some behavioral issues, but she's managing. First year seems like a lot of work.

Teaching for ten years, it's extremely rewarding. Good luck to you (and the dude's wife).