PO: No Sleep Records 2016 Subscription - /120 180 Gram gold.

Jetboy

55de599008ea3.jpg

https://nosleeprecords.com/vinylsubscription

only 110 of the 120 are available for purchase

ALL 2016 Vinyl Releases (Not Including Re-Issues or Bonus Vinyl)
1 Exclusive Subscription Only Vinyl Release
Digital Downloads Available Early
20% off Coupon Code (valid 1/1/16-12/31/16; not valid on Pre-orders or Distro Items)
1 Lucky Subscriber will win a Test Press of their choice from the 2016 catalog

Really wish Somos had stuck with TE.

I'd pay for someone's sub copy of No Trigger's new album coming next year as long as they're still on the label. Not sure what the deal is with Balance & Composure and Broadway Calls, but releases by them for next year would be nice. Sucks The Swellers broke up.

i wish they would have some kind of list of what releases might come out in the first couple months. I would be willing to buy the sub , if people paid for releases they wanted.

Really wish Somos had stuck with TE.

I'm sure they will still put out a stellar release, but yeah I would have liked it to come out through Tiny Engines as well.

I'd pay for someone's sub copy of No Trigger's new album coming next year as long as they're still on the label. Not sure what the deal is with Balance & Composure and Broadway Calls, but releases by them for next year would be nice. Sucks The Swellers broke up.

If Balance is still around, I'd imagine they'd sign with a bigger label. Although they've been quiet since late spring. Managed to grab a sub copy of The Light Behind Closed Doors through one of No Sleep's rare LP sales. Sucks I'm just now getting into them.

i wish they would have some kind of list of what releases might come out in the first couple months. I would be willing to buy the sub , if people paid for releases they wanted.

I feel the same. I honestly don't get putting up the sub this early. Who knows what will be released? Seems like a waste of money, unless I knew at least 4-5 bands I like would be releasing something.

I'm hoping for a new TS & The Past Haunts album!

I'm kidding. I ordered the subscription that year and that album is one of the worst albums I've ever heard.

At least you got a pretty colored frisbee!! If you really crafty I heard they make great bowls too (or in this case bedpans!)