PO: No Sleep Records 2016 Subscription - /120 180 Gram gold.

Jetboy

40 minutes ago, rds said:

$5 a month to have access to 8 back catalogue albums and 0 new albums?  Sign me up!

8 back catalogue albums that I know for a fact that I own. Unless it's one of the last like four albums they put out last year. I think the last thing I bought from them was Looming and the newest Run, Forever 7". 

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

boom roasted! Those don't even count for the subscription. Seriously though they released that Shai Hulud EP or whatever. That's it I believe. That's one hell of an expensive EP.

Haha I'm pretty sure Shai Hulud was supposed to come out last year but it was delayed. They were hyping it/taking POs nearly a year ago iirc. Can't believe how big of a joke this label became after putting out some of my favorite music ever. 

8 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Haha I'm pretty sure Shai Hulud was supposed to come out last year but it was delayed. They were hyping it/taking POs nearly a year ago iirc. Can't believe how big of a joke this label became after putting out some of my favorite music ever. 

Yea it was for sure meant to come out late last year. I was shocked when the final package from last year actually showed up. 

http://site.nosleeprecords.com/blog/2016/8/23/please-welcome-ceres

No Sleep just signed Ceres for North American distribution of their new LP. Ceres is great. The new album will be great. If you're not familiar, I highly encourage you to check out their last album, I Don't Want to be Anywhere but Here. Anyway, I hope that you guys get a copy of their LP in your subscription service, not only because they deserve to get more North American love, but also because you guys deserve to get records for paying up front for the subscription.

Got an email that he repressed the clear Suburbias again. Months after he gave me a $5 refund for my copy because the case got damaged while moving to the new warehouse. 

Oh, but on the plus side, he also gave me a 15% discount code if I wanna order this new one!

Fuuuuuck youuuuu. 

44 minutes ago, marc32137 said:

Got an email that he repressed the clear Suburbias again. Months after he gave me a $5 refund for my copy because the case got damaged while moving to the new warehouse. 

Oh, but on the plus side, he also gave me a 15% discount code if I wanna order this new one!

Fuuuuuck youuuuu. 

How generous to give you a 15% off coupon at the same time that he's been emailing and blasting a 15% off code all over social media! What a saint!