Maroon 5 - Songs About Jane (Reissue)

I splurged on the pic disc version. Other than the Getty Images watermark over the photo of the band and the fact that the photo is actually of the band Alient Ant Farm, the execution is flawless and easily worth the extra $45. Mine also came with a raffle ticket to win advance placement for the pre-order of the Johnny Bravo (tribute) DVD on Enjoy the Video Records. The screen cap Ross posted of himself dressed as Johnny Bravo complete with the shades and black comb looks hilarious. His lawyer friend makes an awesome grandma too. Best day ever.

This.... This is a win.

Dear scary omnipresent being (aka dreamover aka nick),

I am so happy that you have enough time in your life to troll these message boards due to your own failed adventures.  You scare me so much that you know I am a lawyer….ooooooh.  You probably found this out from Patrick, who is the only other person on VC who knows this (unless you are a REALLY useless troll and found out other ways).  Even if you didn’t, let me tell you something about Patrick.  He thinks he is high and mighty, but did you know that Ross and I fronted him $2k for a project we were working on because he had to move, held onto about $2k worth of records of ours, and then proceeded to never complete the task we paid him for?  Then he magically decided that his pedal business was too important.  Oh yea, Abominable Electronics, he did that ALL by himself right?  Oh wait…I provided easily $1-2k in legal fees for creating his company and making sure it is ok.  I set up everything on the business front to make sure it would run smooth.  Then what does he proceed to do?  He kicks me out because my cut was too big, and then gave discounts equal to, and bigger than, than the cut I was taking.  Little does he know that I am a founding member, and legally, North Carolina thinks I am a half owner of the company.  Don’t believe me?  Be the troll that you are and do a search of NC LLCs.

Law school.  Ohhhh every lawyer crushes it and is rich.  I MUST be doing well if I am a lawyer.  For your information, I am only recently employed.  Also, do you realize how much it cost to be a lawyer.  College - $150,000, Law school - $150,000.  By my calculations, I think that means I could use to earn a little bit more money when I have the chance.  But you know what, I AM on my way to crushing it.  But don’t worry, I won’t forget about you.  In a few years I will be sure to give you a rag to wipe off my cum after you are under my desk choking on my dick.

Now I will proceed to never come back on the VC because I ACTUALLY have more important things to do with my time.  Yes, I like to sue people, I’m scum…deal with it.  Keep it up, and maybe you’ll find yourself on the end of a federal cyber bullying suit.

Wow, I am glad you guys keep bumping this thread so often.....

Think I am going to go around and bump a whole bunch of threads I'm not into just to say they are bad.

Wait no, I have better things to do with my time.

Carry on.

These haters have been hating on the Ace of Base reissues (MSRP $39.99) too. What WONT they hate?

Everything about this release makes sense for ETR. 

Overpriced.

Overabundance of variants.

Exclusive for "Books-A-Million". (This is so funny)

Thanks to look forward to - 

Typos in packaging. 

Band unaware of pressing (but who cares at this point - it's Maroon 5).

What's next? A cover band doing TMNT covers? lol.

Maybe their vinyl record book did so well that Books a Million is partnering

Maybe their vinyl record book did so well that Books a Million is partnering

the Instagram account for that book followed and unfollowed me probably about 15 times last year. eventually, I had to tell them to fuck off. I guess they thought that I would finally cave and follow them after the 10th time.

does anybody know anybody that actually bought that book?

is this new for him to include on his releases?

**Even though these records are pristine & sealed in shrink wrap. please be aware we DO NOT issue refunds or replacements for minor cosmetic damage, such as corner dings, bends, and so on. We pack our vinyl very securely and carefully with cardboard dividers & bubble wrap in an LP mailed but in some cases this type of wear is simply unavoidable in shipping. We can not be held accountable for how the Post Office handles your items.**

**Even though these records are pristine & sealed in shrink wrap. please be aware we DO NOT issue refunds or replacements for minor cosmetic damage, such as corner dings, bends, and so on. We pack our vinyl very securely and carefully with cardboard dividers & bubble wrap in an LP mailed but in some cases this type of wear is simply unavoidable in shipping. We can not be held accountable for how the Post Office handles your items.**

I'm not sure how these records could get damaged, ETR really do pack their records like a tank.  

Don't offer replacements and sell the overrun too. Brilliantly shitty

Don't offer replacements and sell the overrun too. Brilliantly shitty

They do offer replacements for serious damage, just not for minor damage.

Haven't seen a single person complain that theirs was damaged and they wouldn't replace it.

And so he has leftovers available....is he just suppose to keep them?

No you want him to sell them for less than cost...when they are selling for 3x cost on ebay.

Just be happy he didn't take him right to ebay (this would be a shitty thing to do).