Anyone know whats up with Bird Tapes?

Whoa cool, I don't have any cassette mailers but I have some 7" mailers so I was thinking of doing two 4-packs if ya'll are into it - if not I'll think about how to get this stuff out to you but maybe:

$20: to be close to you (2nd pressing), holy cross ep, waste yrself csd, ghost gum demos 

oops this answers my question!

willing to bet that salt won't be thrown in cause without making it a tight fit only 4 cassettes fit in a 7" mailer

Whoa cool, I don't have any cassette mailers but I have some 7" mailers so I was thinking of doing two 4-packs if ya'll are into it - if not I'll think about how to get this stuff out to you but maybe:

y'all sound real bratty rn...

Thanks to everyone who ordered a bundle!

Really not tryna be sneaky about these SALT tapes, the moment I know what I can do with them I'll tell you :/

These are going out tonight/tomorrow so if you don't actually want it let me know? Some people wanted them and didn't get them so.

Also 100% out of waste yrself and to be close to you now (and also starry cat and rules and anything else you probably want)

Still have some ghost gum and fog lake though.

Thanks to everyone who ordered a bundle!

Really not tryna be sneaky about these SALT tapes, the moment I know what I can do with them I'll tell you :/

These are going out tonight/tomorrow so if you don't actually want it let me know? Some people wanted them and didn't get them so.

Also 100% out of waste yrself and to be close to you now (and also starry cat and rules and anything else you probably want)

Still have some ghost gum and fog lake though.

I'd love to buy a fog lake tape, this is what I mainly wanted from the bundle.

• 2 weeks later...