Anyone know whats up with Bird Tapes?

Y'all should probably chill out a bit, this thread is like a shark tank. If anything the aggressive posts might stress him out / have this seem like too much of a hassle and encourage him to go MIA.

This is why I went mute on the matter even though I twitch and pinch out my arm hair at the thought of missing it  :blink:

Y'all should probably chill out a bit, this thread is like a shark tank. If anything the aggressive posts might stress him out / have this seem like too much of a hassle and encourage him to go MIA.

well from a video of a test press that was linked a few pages back, it seems he's ready to revamp the label with new releases, so I'm sure he has a plan for the salt tapes

well from a video of a test press that was linked a few pages back, it seems he's ready to revamp the label with new releases, so I'm sure he has a plan for the salt tapes

Not unless Alex says no to doing stuff with them or if people keep bugging him about them. He might just put them back in the closet and call it a day.

• 5 weeks later...

1. yeah new releases, gonna be cool

2. no plans - sorry ya'll, they were in my closet, just moved so they are in a box somewhere but I'm not selling them until I get the okay, so I'll shoot out another email but I wouldn't count on it - best case scenario he takes them off my hands and you have to get them at a show

In other words, find your chill.

IN A WORLD where a chosen FEW must search for the prophesied, ever-elusive WHITE WHALE---one man holds the key. SOMEWHERE, concealed in a magical BOX, he possesses the whale--IN DOZENS. Will our heroes ever RETRIEVE the TREASURE? Will the ENCHANTED CHEST be doomed to eternal concealment? Will Ginyu ever shed his amphibious form?   

• 7 months later...