Brand New Jude Law and a Semester Abroad 7" - No Cover

rawb22

Hey guys! Kind of pains me to do this but I've decided to part with what is essentially the holy grail of Brand New vinyl. This one comes in a plain white cardboard sleeve with a hole in the center and DOES NOT include the cover.

When I bought this a few years ago I was told that it was part of a raffle from the Brand New street team many, many years ago (along with a European VHS of the music video for Quiet Things, which came in a similar plain white case but I can't find anymore). When the person who sold this to me did so, it did not include the cover.

I'm no expert on condition of vinyl but I'd say this is in VG condition. There are some light surface scratches which are to be expected with the age and the way this was stored over the years without the jacket/sleeve. I've never spun it but I believe the previous owner may have.

Message me if interested, highest offer takes it if it's close to what I paid for it - I tried to get descriptive photos of the light surface scratches but it proved impossible with my iPhone 5 camera.

Not sure how to post the photos in here and I realize I haven't sold on here before, but I've been a member of the Pop Punk/Emo Merch Wall on Facebook for years and I've got a solid track record on eBay. If someone would be so kind as to refresh me on how to post the photos here is be glad to add them. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...