PO: Third Eye Blind - Dopamine - 11/27

gmoney

I've never seen a half splatter that'd be badass

Technically it'd be full splatter but the black just blends with the black half and becomes invisible. Which tells me I should redo it with black/white splatter and it would have white splatter on the black side that wouldn't be seen on the opposite, that would be a pretty cool effect. Will have to redo it later tonight.

Edit: updated, not sure if it's better though.

• 2 weeks later...
Dopamine Vinyl Pre-Order

$19.98

180 gram white vinyl of 2015's Dopamine Album.  Comes with a bonus 7" with 'Mine' and acoustic 'All These Things'.

SHIPS AFTER NOVEMBER 24.

A link was sent out to people who ordered the box set first. Although, I'm sure it's not hard to find or that it won't be that limited, I don't want to be the asshole that posts the link. I'm sure it'll be the same as the version sold on amazon. The pre order will "open up" to the public on friday. 

But now we know it's white vinyl. 

Started off with 960 available...now at 920

Ps I'm not sure, that's just what the inventory shows...could be way more white vinyl pressed

knowning them, if it was really limited to 1000 they would've had it in big bold letters. i'm sure that is probably just what they put up for now for the box-set customer preorder.