PO: Third Eye Blind - Dopamine - 11/27

gmoney

I'm terrified to order from the 3eb web store because they are notoriously bad when it comes to shipping. I ordered "Blue" and "Out of the Vein" from their web store and they arrived with so many dings and corner bends that they were almost too ugly to look at. I'd prefer to keep my Amazon pre-order in tact, but just want to know if it will be the white variant with the 7" record as well. Give me more details, Amazon!

The store version went up from $19.98 to $23.98...I'm going to keep my order with the store.  The last time a listing for a vinyl pre-order (one that I placed an order with) was removed from Amazon it didn't get filled and the item never went back in stock. But hey, maybe it'll magically re-appear.  Who knows.

Same here, I guess the other option is their webstore.

Shop Radio Cast and Bull Moose both still have pre-order links available for the album. I just reordered a copy thru Bull Moose.

I don't want to have to go through the band's web store if I don't have to. Their packaging is atrocious! The last two albums I ordered from the 3eb store have arrived so beat up. I was not a happy camper.