"THE ADDAMS FAMILY 50TH ANNIVERSARY" LP

SPACELAB9

3KvrV5s.jpg

For Immediate Release:

SPACELAB9 ANNOUNCES "THE ADDAMS FAMILY 50TH ANNIVERSARY" LP

In honor of the 50th Anniversary of the beloved series, SPACELAB9 invites all to once again visit the family at 0001 Cemetery Lane for a long-awaited musical trip down memory lane with the release of “THE ADDAMS FAMILY: ORIGINAL MUSIC FROM THE ADDAMS FAMILY” 50th ANNIVERSARY EDITION LP, which will hit record store shelves on October 16th 2015. Out of print for nearly 30 years, “THE ADDAMS FAMILY: ORIGINAL MUSIC FROM THE ADDAMS FAMILY” LP has been painstakingly remastered and packaged in a full color jacket with a full color 12” x 24” double-sided insert featuring rare photos as well as extensive liner notes chronicling the history of the iconic television series. Inexplicably omitted from the original 1965 soundtrack album, the essential vocal version of The Addams Family series’ theme song has been added as a bonus track.

This deluxe limited vinyl edition will be released in three colored vinyl variants, each available exclusively from different retailers throughout the holiday season. Variants include a Glow-In-the-Dark Vinyl “Fester’s Lightbulb” edition only available from Barnes & Noble, a “Cousin Itt” Brown Vinyl edition exclusively from Hastings, and a “Lurch” Green Vinyl edition exclusive to Newbury Comics. A fourth, very small edition of “Black Pumpkin” splatter vinyl will be available exclusively from the SPACELAB9 booth at New York Comic Con (Booth 842) from October 8th – 11th. Collect ‘em all!

Munsters and Adams family are different, but yes it's still incredibly stupid.

Oh silly opinions. Too bad everyone gets them.

I was going to make a cliché comment about the poor sound quality that comes with glow-in-the-dark records, but then I remembered anyone who would buy this isn't going to listen to it anyways.

I would 100% spin this. Because I am kooky.