"THE ADDAMS FAMILY 50TH ANNIVERSARY" LP

SPACELAB9

The general consensus of how threads play out here is always so funny, like why is it that everybody seems collectively excited about a Grand Theft Auto boxset, but sarcastic and critical about a pressing of an Addams Family soundtrack? Both are super goofy, but the Addams Family theme song is one of the most iconic TV show themes of all time and I can understand a collector of horror/TV/film memorabilia wanting to own a copy they'd listen to on/or during the lead up to halloween (same with other horror film soundtracks), where as the idea of somebody listening to the Grand Theft Auto soundtrack on a turntable even once seems completely psychotic.

It's all goofy as hell but how one warrants an OH MY GOD, I WONDER IF BULLMOOSE, HOT TOPIC OR AMAZON WILL BE CHEAPER response and the other hate is real confusing. 

What if the people saying this release is silly aren't the same people who fawn over GTA LP box sets? :)

100% hate soundtracks, novelty releases, AND classic rock reissues/re-releases....especially the ones that are insanely easy to track down

In regards to were it's cheapest? How about, take your ass out of your house and out from behind the computer and check your local shop and try to keep some sense of community in your locale....if people knew HOW MUCH worse of a company Amazon is as opposed to Wal-Mart as far as trying to keep Mom&Pops Brick&Morters down....support your local economy

The amount of releases coming out on the vinyl format that don't get a proper mastering for vinyl is what REALLY pisses me off

SpaceLab9....where did your master source for this release come from? Was money and time spent of properly mastering this release for optimal playback on the vinyl format?