Help me win VIP tickets to meet Motion City Soundtrack!

andy.

GUYS! The kid in second place found me on Facebook and messaged me about the contest. I read through his posts and he said I must've sucked someone's dick to get into first. Now I have to win just because of that comment. Share the link with anyone that likes cool music. Please please please help me make him regret those words.

Helping you out now...let's make him eat his own dick! I mean words!

Im on it.

I appreciate everyone helping me win.

(Friends can also watch them as well ;))

When I first saw them back in like 2008/2009, I watched forever for them to come out. It was probably just like two hours, but at 15 that feels like forever. The majority of the band came by the gate and said hello, but Justin never did. The second time I waited again for awhile. One of the members took my brother's record onto the bus for them to sign, but they didn't come out. Justin did for two seconds. Did a quiet little "thank you" bow and went back on. I'd really like to actually get to meet them and talk to them about how CMMT / them being my first concert completely changed me. I had never been to a show before and it was one of the best I've seen to this day.

/sadsobstory

Unless you ask a stupid question.

Lol

I watched. Good luck.

Since you appear to be a super fan, is there a place to get the demo versions of I am the movie? I remember downloading some of them through limewire when I had never heard MCS and was giving them a first go. Lost them and want them back.

Lol

I watched. Good luck.

Since you appear to be a super fan, is there a place to get the demo versions of I am the movie? I remember downloading some of them through limewire when I had never heard MCS and was giving them a first go. Lost them and want them back.

Unfortunately I do not. They sound cool tho! If you happen to come across them I'd love to hear.