PO Now: My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

I sometimes forget some states have tax.

Pennsylvania reporting, I wish I could ;_;

Ordered Amazon despite these sick variants coming out of the woodwork. They did a great job. It'll look great as black, even with my HT represses of Three Cheers and Black Parade. Will eventually get DD too, do people generally dig any press of that more than others?

Ha, $6.49 for shipping. I'll stick with $16.99 flat from Amazon.

Well it's really only a couple bucks more than Amazon if ya don't have prime, which I don't. and I don't intend on purchasing "$35 worth of eligible items" for their free shipping

I actually bet they'll keep the parental advisory as a shout out to the original CD release I kinda hope they do at least haha

I hate the parental advisory logo. It's an inconvenience when I want to see the whole album art. I'm kinda weird when it comes to album covers.

I usually agree in any other situation but growing up with the advisory on the cd case makes me oddly want it there this time. But i definitely understand your perspective and usually share it

Well it's really only a couple bucks more than Amazon if ya don't have prime, which I don't. and I don't intend on purchasing "$35 worth of eligible items" for their free shipping

I actually bet they'll keep the parental advisory as a shout out to the original CD release I kinda hope they do at least haha

Yeah, I have prime so that's a hard one to beat. $16 > $25.

And I hope they leave it too haha. The nostalgia of trying to buy parental advisory CDs when I was a kid will make it all worth it.

Did anybody preordered the the webstore variant? I'm browsing their webstore but it's not yet published/visible in their webstore content. Or is it only me? I only see it in the link given here:

I want to preorder this asap but I might run in some errors cause it's not yet published. I'm so excited and happy for this. Fuck the HT variant, this is way more darker.

Did anybody preordered the the webstore variant? I'm browsing their webstore but it's not yet published/visible in their webstore content. Or is it only me? I only see it in the link given here:

I want to preorder this asap but I might run in some errors cause it's not yet published. I'm so excited and happy for this. Fuck the HT variant, this is way more darker.

its official store(never heard about problems with it) just mush PRE-ORDER NOW! button and fill the bars. thats it.

I pre-ordered it and they accepted my money so I'm pretty sure you'll be good haha 

Hot Topic previously had a pressing already of this album and it looked like this

http://assets.rootsvinylguide.com/pictures/my-chemical-romance-i-brought-you-my-bullets-you-brought-me-your-love-red-vinyl_6102727

Chances are this may be the same one they are repressing. I'd actually be surprised to see a different variant. I bought the marble red and black one from the official store just to be safe.

As per Travis' post in the other thread:

My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love LP

Release date - 10/9

White/red vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

$24.50

This will be available in select stores and online at www.hottopic.com

In fact, here's the info, just a few pages back.