PO Now: My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

I mean even when my Three Cheers had a box cutter cut on it it came in a cardboard package as well so that one was just bad luck. This packaging is just stupid on HT's part, I've never seen a record come in a bag with 0 protection before or even just in a bag in general.

Not exactly related, but once I bought a copy of the OG pressing of Thrice's Major/Minor used and it came in just a manilla envelope. It was the scariest shit ever. I thought I was getting fucked over for ordering a rare-ish pressing for only $15, but luckily it was ok. I'm sorry about how your record got damaged though. Always ship to store, I'd say!

Not exactly related, but once I bought a copy of the OG pressing of Thrice's Major/Minor used and it came in just a manilla envelope. It was the scariest shit ever. I thought I was getting fucked over for ordering a rare-ish pressing for only $15, but luckily it was ok. I'm sorry about how your record got damaged though. Always ship to store, I'd say!

Oh man, if I receive a record in a manilla envelope I would just send it back lol

Pretty sure it always happens like that. You'd think someone at the warehouse(s) would say "hey, these are for clothing, NOT fragile items like records".

Right! Someone posted their bent/fucked up copy of the new TWIABP lp that was shipped the same way. Do they not have team meetings at the ol' HT HQ?!

I mean even when my Three Cheers had a box cutter cut on it it came in a cardboard package as well so that one was just bad luck. This packaging is just stupid on HT's part, I've never seen a record come in a bag with 0 protection before or even just in a bag in general.

Urban Outfitters has shipped my records in this manner with 0 protection, I suggested next time they at least recycle their left over grocery bags from Walmart.

Just picked up my vinyl from my HT and the Mgr said that they are starting to ship all the vinyl in those bags. Mine came in a bag, nothing wrong with it. Travis help us, don't let them ship in the bags.

I'm gonna be pissed if they start doing that to my Ship to Store orders.

It be a big mistake on their part, they'll lose money on the returns alone.

Just picked up my vinyl from my HT and the Mgr said that they are starting to ship all the vinyl in those bags. Mine came in a bag, nothing wrong with it. Travis help us, don't let them ship in the bags.

Someone needs to talk to whoever is shipping these things in bags. I haven't encountered it yet, but I'd be pretty damn unhappy if I did.

If they really do I'm really gonna be pissed because I order like 3 at a time for the board :/

I usually buy a few at once.

If they are doing this, its just going to keep me from ordering online. I'll try my luck with waiting for it in store. Or not shop Hot Topic all together.

I usually buy a few at once.

If they are doing this, its just going to keep me from ordering online. I'll try my luck with waiting for it in store. Or not shop Hot Topic all together.

Every post you make is so expertly enhanced in tone by the combination of your icon and signature. Somehow they always seem to fit the post so well, at least one this page..

but really. bags? for every order? who decided to make that call? especially from a store that already charges a premium rate for their records you'd expect them to at least treat them with enough respect to keep em safe 

Every post you make is so expertly enhanced in tone by the combination of your icon and signature. Somehow they always seem to fit the post so well, at least one this page..

but really. bags? for every order? who decided to make that call? especially from a store that already charges a premium rate for their records you'd expect them to at least treat them with enough respect to keep em safe 

That is incredible.

I wouldn't have noticed that..

So what variant sounds the best? I haven't got my record yet, international shipping sucks.

Have you ever heard this record before? Dead serious question. The recording quality was total shit, so it's gonna sound rougher than most albums regardless how much care was put into pressing it. My black copy doesn't have any distortions, pops, clicks, or anything like that. But it sounds like total shit because it's the first MCR album haha.