WTB: BWP - Root Of All Evil, More Than Life - Love Let Me Go, Culture Abuse - The Day Dreams Of Nothing, Pallbearer, True Widow

deer

3 hours ago, abovetheearth said:

so I guess you aren't interested in something you're looking for. 

I... am, I'm just a little confused as to what you're asking, the wording got me confused towards the end of the sentence. I assume you mean Dust & Disquiet? There's a copy I can buy on Discogs for £23 shipped ($29) so if you can do cheaper than that, sure; if not, no thanks. As I said in the original post, I'd prefer you contact me with prices in mind, I'd love to see a PM from you with that info. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

Rule of thumb is to wait 24 hours between bumps.

...oops. I'm aware of that 100%, slipped my mind that I responded to a post last night and it ended up being less than 24 hours between posts. Haven't made a "bump" post since Wednesday and it didn't register that a response in the thread counts as one. My bad - won't happen again.

Just now, deer said:

...oops. I'm aware of that 100%, slipped my mind that I responded to a post last night and it ended up being less than 24 hours between posts. Haven't made a "bump" post since Wednesday and it didn't register that a response in the thread counts as one. My bad - won't happen again.

No worries. Just a friendly reminder.

On 10/26/2016 at 9:05 PM, deer said:

Okay - pruned the list. Added TDAGARIM... if you have a recent colour press, I'm interested. 

If you want my suggestion get a red or clear copy from the MOV press. I had a black MOV and a Triple Crown seafoam and the MOV sounded so much better I sold the seafoam and bought a clear MOV.