WTB: BWP - Root Of All Evil, More Than Life - Love Let Me Go, Culture Abuse - The Day Dreams Of Nothing, Pallbearer, True Widow

deer

Quickly bumping to hopefully catch the eye of anyone selling TDAGARIM on a recent colour press who didn't see my previous post. I'm not going to bump this so quickly in the future, but having multiple people to bounce offers off of is the ideal for me.

Seafoam and tour blue are my focuses at the moment, but red and clear are on the table for the right price (I'm not a fan of the sticker and the Luca spot which plagued the MOV press).

5 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Hell of a price for a clear.  Don is the man, too – fully endorsed for any sort of buys / sales / trades.

We've messaged back and forth a bit and I'm... very tempted, but really yearning to find one of the other variants, too. I'm way too pensive and that's probably frustrating & I apologise. When it comes to $50-60 purchases I gotta be 100% sure of myself before I buy, I guess.

22 minutes ago, deer said:

We've messaged back and forth a bit and I'm... very tempted, but really yearning to find one of the other variants, too. I'm way too pensive and that's probably frustrating & I apologise. When it comes to $50-60 purchases I gotta be 100% sure of myself before I buy, I guess.

So from what I gather, you're looking to shell out $50-$60 regardless of what you end up with, but you're not 100% positive on which variant you're after just yet?  I don't blame you for weighing your options – I don't drop $60 on records too often these days, either.

6 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

So from what I gather, you're looking to shell out $50-$60 regardless of what you end up with, but you're not 100% positive on which variant you're after just yet?  I don't blame you for weighing your options – I don't drop $60 on records too often these days, either.

Pretty much. I don't think I'm going to find the /500 below $35-40, and the other two variants would easily gather $50-60 (maybe more), so it's... quite the hefty purchase, regardless. 'Specially around this time of year.

Edited by deer

19 minutes ago, deer said:

Pretty much. I don't think I'm going to find the /500 below $35-40, and the other two variants would easily gather $50-60 (maybe more), so it's... quite the hefty purchase, regardless. 'Specially around this time of year.

I have a clear for sale.

it's got a small pop during the first song ( i bought it from someone at Relapse).

if you're ok with it.  it's yours.

• 2 weeks later...

Added Hail The Sun - Culture Scars. <<< forest green or white, please. //

In other news, I finally found a copy of Peach! On the pink vinyl, no less. Still would like the black/white split if anyone has it. That record is amazing.

(AVVOLGERE is still being sought after, but specifically the splatter or merge)

Heavy update. Completely remade list - here it is:

Brutality Will Prevail - Root Of All Evil (ANY PRESS)

Casey - Love Is Not Enough (/250 Rose or Buttermilk 1st Press)

Departures - Death Touches Us, From The Moment We Begin To Love (/100 Beer, /200 Pink/Black)

Culture Abuse - The Day Dreams Of Nothing (/100 purple/grey/green)

Hail The Sun - Culture Scars (/100 white or tour Forest Green)

• Pallbearer - Heartless (/100 Clear/Purple Starburst)

• True Widow - Circumambulation (Blue, red or green/grey first press)

Contact me if you have any of these, please! I am willing to pay well. Thank you!