Netflix / Amazon Prime original series

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - as mentioned, if you love 30 rock (like I do) you're gonna like this.
The Killing - (continuation) I love the entire series. Season 3 especially is a masterpiece.
Arrested Development (continuation)
Master Of None - so funny, both me and the wife loves it.
Wet Hot American Summer

Anyone watch F is for Family yet? Is it any good?

I really wanna check out Bloodline and Black Mirror.

Just heard that one of my guilty pleasure shows that has been off the air for almost 10 years is coming back on Netflix for four 90 minute episodes.

I love Gilmore Girls with all of my heart. Actually on a rewatch of it. The other Brucewillis loves it too. Too bad Richard Gilmore passed away, he was one of my favorites.

I love Gilmore Girls with all of my heart. Actually on a rewatch of it. The other Brucewillis loves it too. Too bad Richard Gilmore passed away, he was one of my favorites.

Soo glad you knew what I was talking about! Rewatching it myself as well. One of my favorite shows. Both of you love it? Haha that's awesome.

I keep seeing you on xbox and keep meaning to hit you up. We should definitely party up sometime and talk about shows, especially Gilmore Girls!

rookie.  my wife and I have watched the series 4 times through already.  twice syndicated on ABC Family and twice on netflix.  #teamjesse

Making a murderer was well done, but they apparently left out parts of the prosecutions cade, which is kind of annoying.

I still have to check that out, I love true crime. Netflix just added Forensic Files Collection Vol. 2 last week. After I finished volume 1, I wanted more and didn't realize there's a ton on hulu, but sitting through shitty ads every 6-7 min. is lame.

On the fourth episode of Making a Murderer right now. I don't know what to think yet. It's very well done, but it's also very much trying to force you to take a certain side. It's not crazy to think Avery might actually have murdered her. But there are still six episodes left of this for me to decide.

4 episodes in. You are right, it certainly has a bias. However, the story is getting really interesting, especially after the 5th episode. The locals were hell bent on this guy, but at the start the evidence against him was pretty compelling. They have yet to fully discuss all the physical evidence in detail, specifically any remains. That would be the hardest thing for the defense to counter.

Plus, those accents...

Plus, those accents...

His parents made us smile.

I don't know how far people are so...

The whole process with Brendan was heartbreaking. I understand adults having bias against other adults and wanting to put someone away if they did commit a terrible crime like this... but how can anyone treat a kid like him the way that they did and feel good about it? Everything about the interviews was fucked and I do believe he made up a lot of what he said happened. I felt sick when that investigator told him to draw a picture of himself raping the woman.

It's strange watching Making a Murderer with the bias that is made towards it, as having grown up around where it occurred, and how it was portrayed in the media at the time, it's an entirely different perspective.

The evidence not discussed in the show is fairly incriminating, but that being said, not knowing if either party was guilty or not, it's hard to understand how the jury could ever come to a decision in good conscience. And using Brendan against Avery, to then turn the tables and convict him of even more charges, makes little to no sense to me.

This is seriously the one thing that's making me think Avery is innocent.

Every member of that family is so painfully stupid. I honestly believe them when they say they lied to police. They just aren't smart enough to lie so convincingly. Also, ACAB.

The nephew is especially dumb. Holy shit I feel bad for him.

I honestly don't think he's smart enough to be lying.

No way possible two people with IQs below 70 could clean up a barn where she was apparently murdered and shot. The ONLY blood found was inside the rav4, there is no way possible if they cleaned up the house and bar of her blood that they would leave 5 drops in the car.

Seriously. Also, there's no way the nephew could keep up a lie.

What he described to police while being coereced would have left an insane amount of blood at the scene too.

I don't understand how the nephew's testimony could even be used. He never says two things that are consistent. That poor kid is so dumb.