Villians - "Freudian Slip" Confusion/WTB

VXX0

If you follow this band you know theyve never had physical releases. Not too soon afrer they annonce and start selling their sophmore release "Freudian Slip", they are forced to change their name. Some band named "the villians" sent a legal notice over or something.

ANYWAY

The vinyl pre orders were up and running well before this happened, and the band stated on their facebook that the vinyl WAS delayed because of the name change. (the new name is "yuth forever" btw)

only somebody posted a picture of their vinyl with the original villians cover on it...

so im now wondering if somehow the band stopped production and changed the sleeves mid-order? if they did there is probably no telling how many of the original covers made it out of the factory.

does anybody have one/have any info on this discrepancy?, please let me know.

also for the reason i put this topic in this section, i am very willing to make a substantial offer on an original unchanged vinyl if anybody has one they'd like to sell.

sorry for the essay,

Chris