Anyone Collect Enamel/Button Pins?

cambionic

I need this so fucking bad. There are so many pins I want, but I need like... an actual denim jacket to wear them with pride. Any recommendations for a good/somewhat cheap denim jacket?

I found a couple good Levi's jackets at a Buffalo Exchange here. Not like $5 cheap, but a significant discount. Never had luck at goodwill or other thrift stores.

dont make me beg you to make Kevin Malone your next office pin. I need it in my life.

They'll be more Office stuff soon...

Did the extra Dwight bobble head pins ever go up? I never saw them go up and I need one bad.

They'll be going up sometime this week. Probably around Wednesday.

Anyone able to compile a list of links to some of the best places to get some awesome pins from? I've gone back through the thread and made note of a couple that have been posted already. Just wondering if there's any others in particular that haven't been brought up yet.

Follow pinlord or pincommunity on Instagram. They post awesome pins and links to where you can buy them

7kL2wbu.jpg

Got em in today!

Everyone's favorite Peanuts protagonist's endeavors into the infamous California quasi-commune/desert-cult often go unnoticed.  Now you can rep a memento of his sordid past!

This soft enamel lapel pin measures in at 1.75" of good grief and Helter Skelter.  Limited to 100.

recordjunkie.bigcartel.com

These are coming close to sold out.  Grab them up before they're gone forever.

Thanks!

Here's a shot for those too lazy to click the link

product_image.jpg

Hey man. Do you usually send out shipping confirmations with these? Just curious cause I've never ordered from you before. I ordered both this one and the Daisy fox one.

Also, anyone order any pins from London1888? Ordered the Black Phillip one and the upside down cross Shining one and haven't heard a thing. It says on their site they were gonna ship in 7-10 days and it's been about 2 weeks now.