Anyone Collect Enamel/Button Pins?

cambionic

We made a rad new enamel pin for Down In It.  It comes packaged and #'d out of 100.  They are green and white enamel with a glow in the dark enamel on top.  Iron struck black metal pins with one military clutch on the back. 1.5 inches tall.  They look rad in person. 

I also have a bundle where you can add the split 7" for 4 dollars to a pin order or you can add a Bitter Melody enamel pin for 4 bucks extra (or both for 8).  They all come with a free DII sticker too.  Thanks!

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com/products/578138-down-in-it-glow-in-the-dark-enamel-pin-limited-edition

1.jpg

2.jpg

2__2_.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

We tweaked the Tayzig design and worked it up as a soft enamel pin and they look so good.    1.5" iron struck, soft enamel pin.  We carefully recessed the metal in the eyes and under the letters to enhance the 3D qualities and the skull and letters are filled with white enamel.    They come with 2 military clutch posts and nice packaging.

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com/products/580896-tayzig-enamel-pin-danzig-meets-t-swift-parody

056.JPG

054.JPG

065.JPG

053.JPG

We also added some new embroidered patches (4 inches long and iron on backing) with the Bitter Melody logo for 2.50

047.JPG

• 1 month later...

NSFW

Hey all you sleazy degenerates, what's on your mind?  FreakBait is Thinkin' 'Bout Tits!

IMG_20161214_213939.jpg?auto=format&fit=

Share your thoughts with this limited-run 1.5" soft enamel pin. Constructed of sturdy black metal with a locking butterfly clutch, so those dirty daydreams won't jiggle away.  Get it at freakbait.com

Edited by cambionic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, @JoToRoBo (the brains) and I (the art) have started a pin co. and we went live today. Horror themed stuff, our first 2 releases are mash ups of the hills have eyes/king of the hill and Dwight schrute/captain Spaulding. We hope people dig them and have some really cool ideas/designs for some future pins!

Electric Grave Studios

Edited by KingTacoMunster

• 4 weeks later...

We just added 25 codes for 20% off at www.electricgravestudios.storenvy.com and the code is YES20! We still have some Pogo the Krusty Clown (the simpson/john wayne gacy), Captain Schrute (Dwight schrute/captain Spaulding), and Pluto Hill (the hills have eyes/king of the hill) left, all are limited to 50.

Edited by KingTacoMunster

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've made this page a mess over the last year with URLs that no longer work because I switched web hosts twice! 

(Jan 2021 Update: even more links & images are broken *sad-lol*)

But I *do* get customers from here, so I'll keep posting all alone with a smile!

Edited by mintplusplus