Some of you asked what Color within a Color is

Guest admin1338560633

We just announced the pressing of the Playing Favorites “I Remember When I Was Pretty” and one of the colors is a pink/blue color within a color vinyl. I have had a number people asking what this is. Your answer lies with the following PDF file:

http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/vinylcollective/RecordPatterns.pdf

Look at #6 which is not only the color within a color, but it is pretty damn close to the colors we will be doing. While you are looking at this pdf file, note that the #12 is what we are doing but with white speckles so it will be blue w/ white speckles. All of the colors should look super slick!

Very interesting, but I very rarely buy into stuff like that because I find it hard to believe that these "foo fighters" just happened to only be seen during the first large scale air warfare time period and not since. There had to be a lot of new and mysterious shit back then that would easily be explainable if seen today.

- Jeff

That's placing a lot of faith in our government being open about things that go on. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I think it's pretty safe to say that there's a LOT that we don't know about.