Opinions wanted! 7" pricing

People!  How much can we sell a 7" for these days?

It would be limited edition white vinyl.  

A-side would be the new single, B-side would be an extra track that didn't make the album (and would be vinyl only for at least a year or so... maybe forever?).

What would you pay for such a thing!?  

What's your cost? Double it.

yeah that's a trickier thing when you figure in managers and fulfillment companies takin their cut...  hence our conundrum

Very much depends on what music is on it and whether I liked it or not.

and yes let's assume you like the band... 

We really want to press this... but when you figure in the tiny margins, and that shipping will be at least $3-4 (assuming we can find some cheap 7" mailers), we are getting up around $7 on the merch table, and $10 if you're ordering online.   Not like the good old days of $5 seven inches... 

We really want to press this... but when you figure in the tiny margins, and that shipping will be at least $3-4 (assuming we can find some cheap 7" mailers), we are getting up around $7 on the merch table, and $10 if you're ordering online.   Not like the good old days of $5 seven inches... 

Around $7 plus P&P sounds about right but as has been suggested between $5 and $8 seems to be the norm, although I have seen some a lot more expensive which sell but that I guess depends on the hype around them.

Normal black 7" nothing special = 5-6 bucks before shipping.

When it comes to limited special edition things, people can push it with the price, but if the release is cool enough it can be justified. Hand-collaged, screenprint, splatter vinyl limited to 100 can definitely jack up the costs and then it's understandable, but then it becomes a flipper's market after they're sold out.

Also consider for most modern vinyl buyers, it's my opinion that people in general don't collect as many 7 inches because they take more time to enjoy, and the quick flipping of sides is unsavory. To purchase a 7 inch that's around 9 bucks or above is automatically a double-check for most buyers no matter how tricked-out it is, because you probably won't play it as much as other things you own. I'm just thinking out loud now