PO: Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins-Rabbit Fur Coat 10 year anniversary reissue!

Random bump....I tweeted at Bullmoose to see if they would get this in stock and they tweeted back   "Looks like it's not available to stores :( You ought to get it from her. Wish we could help."

So I went ahead and ordered from her webstore. $8.27 for media mail whether you order 1 or 2.

I want one of those Autumn De Wilde signed photos they're selling at these shows

Agreed. Have you seen anywhere how much they are?

$450. There were 10 images, and I think 1 print per image for sale per night. On her Instagram it read like they were trying to figure out logistics for how to sell them in the other cities.

So can anyone confirm these are available at shows?

Yep. $25. Not sure if they limit it to one per person at the merch booth, didn't ask, but only bringing it up because the comic book was limited to 1 per person. They changed the back cover to a black and white shot of the Watson Twins in front of drapes as opposed to the color photo of them on pool chairs.

also looks like you can order again from the website, though the ship date for new orders is now February 8th.

$450. There were 10 images, and I think 1 print per image for sale per night. On her Instagram it read like they were trying to figure out logistics for how to sell them in the other cities.

Wow. That's crazy! So much for that idea.

And I thought those one-of-a-kind White Stripes prints by Autumn de Wilde were expensive...